The Assam Public Service Commission has issued the Admit Card Officer website for Face 1 Face to Examination and all candidates can download their Admit Card through the Direct Link Thru. To download the Admit Card Admit Card for examination, the user’s login ID and password are required. Candidates can contact the official website for more information and come with their own admission card in the exam and along with the necessary paper, as if all your information is correct before downloading your Identity Card Aadhar Card or Driving License Admit Card. You can download and fill the Admit Card once you check the Admit Card properly, so that all your information on it is right or not.
APSC Hall Ticket 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Phase I and Phase II Examination|
|Exam Date||23rd June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||18th June 2019|
Important Links :
|APSC Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more information related to the Assam Public Service Commission, you can visit our website and you can download PDF for more information related to Syllabus or Egam. You can get all the information in the PDF file attached to the Exam Paper and from the Exam Syllabus.
Required Details to Check-in APSC Admit Card 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
How to download Admit card :
- Click on “APSC Admit Card” Link.
- Enter the Application Number and password
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.