Bihar Staff Selection Commission has issued an admit card for various Stenographer posts through official websites. Candidates who applied online for these posts can download their admit card. Access the examination center with your Admit Card and download the Admit Card as well as check all the information written in it. After getting the information, you must bring your Aadhar card and also the necessary documents along with it.
Bihar SSC Admit Card 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Stenographer posts|
|Exam Date||Yet to Update|
|Admit Card Release Date||Yet to Update|
BSSC admit card, bssc result, bssc exam date, bssc syllabus, bssc recruitment, Bihar ssc answer key, bihar ssc admit card 2019, bihar ssc admit card download, bihar ssc admit card 2019 download,
Important Links :
|BSSC Admit Card||Download (Available Soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Notification of bssc admit card 2019 has been provided for candidates. Candidate must bring your admit card in the exam and check your Admit Card once in a good way that there is no shortage in it and before taking a candidate admit card please take care of some things which are as follows.
Required Details to Check BSSC Admit Card 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
BSSC Stenographer Exam 2019 Details :
- Exam pattern is based on the Multiple Choice Question/Objective Type.
- The time duration for the written exam is 2 hrs. & 15 Min.
- Each Right Answer carrying 4 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The exam paper is bilingual its means(Hindi/English).
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions|
|General Studies||50 Questions|
|General Science & Mathematics||50 Questions|
|Comprehension/Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability||50 Questions|
Minimum Qualifying Marks – Category Wise:
- General Category: 40%
- Backward Class: 36.5%
- M.B.C.: 34%
- SC/ST: 32%
- Female: 32%
How to download Admit card :
- Click on “BSSC Admit Card” Link.
- Enter the Form number in the respective box.
- Enter the Captcha given.
- Click on ” Get Admit Card” option.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.