Central Board of Secondary Education has issued the admit card for central teacher eligibility test and whose date of examination is between 07th July 2019. This admit card was issued to its official website on 21st June 2019. Candidates who have applied for these recruitments online can visit their official website as soon as possible. Candidates had registered their application form well, they can download their admit card.
CTET Admit Card 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Date||07th July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||21st June 2019|
Important Links :
|CTET Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Notification of Central Board of Secondary Education admit card has been provided for candidates. Candidate must bring your Admit Card in the Exam and check your Admit Card once in a good way that there is no shortage in it and before taking a Candidate Admit Card please take care of some things which are as follows.
Required Details to Check-in CTET Admit Card 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
CTET Exam Schedule 2019 Details :
|Paper I||9.30 AM to 12.00 PM||2.30 hours|
|Paper -II||2.00 PM to 04.30 PM||2.30 hours|
- The questions will be of Objective Type.
- Total Marks will be 15o Marks.
- Each question carries 1 Mark.
- Paper I: For Primary Stage (Class I to V)
- Paper II: For Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
CTET Hall Ticket 2019 Details :
|Name of the Officer& Designation||Contact Number & Email ID|
|S Devadas, Joint Secretary (CTET & JNVST)||Tel- 011-22240142, Email ID- [email protected]|
|Shikha Tomar, Assistant Secretary (Account)||Tel- 011-22240107, Email ID- [email protected]|
|Sunita Koundal, Senior Private Secretary (Misc. Exam & CTET)||Tel- 011-22240174, Email ID- [email protected]|
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any Valid ID Proof Issued By Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
How to download Admit card :
- Click on “NATA Admit Card” Link.
- Enter the Application Number and password
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.