National Aptitude Test in Architecture has issued the admit card for NATA Attempt 2 exam and whose date of examination is between 07th July 2019. This admit card was issued to its official website on June 2019. Candidates who have applied for these recruitments online can visit their official website as soon as possible. Candidates had registered their application form well, they can download their admit card.
NATA Hall Ticket 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Name of the Exam||NATA Attempt 2 Exam|
|Exam Date||07th July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||24th June 2019|
Important Links :
|NATA Admit Card||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Notification of National Aptitude Test in Architecture admit card has been provided for candidates. Candidate must bring your Admit Card in the Exam and check your Admit Card once in a good way that there is no shortage in it and before taking a Candidate Admit Card please take care of some things which are as follows.
Required Details to Check-in NATA Attempt 2 Admit Card 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
NATA Attempt 2 Exam 2019 Details :
- Applicants have to appear for the exam on or before 8.30am. Applicants will not be allowed for the exam after 8.30 am.
- Biometric and Photograph of the candidate will be taken at the exam center for verification.
- Enactment candidates will be disqualified and the case will be filed against on a candidate.
- Applicants have to leave the examination hall after the completion of exam duration.
- Applicants have to sign the booklet filled by them.
- The signature should be the same as in the application form.
- In the drawing booklet, Candidate’s name should be mentioned in Block Letters and fill the exam center, Center code should be written in the respective places.
Things to be Carried for the NATA Exam:
- Ballpoint pen(Blue/ Black)
- Valid proof
- Colour Pencil
Address to contact Admit Card Correction:
Council of Architecture,
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
How to download Admit card :
- Click on “NATA Admit Card” Link.
- Enter the Application Number and password
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.