Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued the admit card for recruitment exam and whose date of examination is between 25th June & 26th June 2019. This admit card was issued to its official website on 18th June 2019. Candidates who have applied for these recruitments online can visit their official website as soon as possible. Candidates had registered their application form well, they can download their admit card.
RAS Admit Card 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||RAS/ RTS Competitive Examination|
|Exam Date||25th June & 26th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||18th June 2019|
Important Links :
|RPSC RAS Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Notification of Rajasthan Public Service Commission admit card has been provided for candidates. Candidate must bring your Admit Card in the Exam and check your Admit Card once in a good way that there is no shortage in it and before taking a Candidate Admit Card please take care of some things which are as follows.
Required Details to Check-in RAS Admit Card 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
RAS Exam Pattern 2019 Details :
|Paper||Subject Name||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies-I||200 Marks|
|Paper II||General Studies-II||200 Marks|
|Paper III||General Studies-III||200 Marks|
|Paper IV||General Hindi and General English||200 Marks|
- The maximum duration to complete the examination is 3 Hours.
- The Question paper will be Descriptive/ Analytical.
- An examiner must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer, and descriptive type questions.
RAS Exam 2019 Details :
For the information about syllabus and many more things candidates can check and visit the official website. And for the candidates benefits i’ll provide the pdf file about exam syllabus.
How to download Admit card :
- Click on “RAS Admit Card” Link.
- Enter the Application Number and password
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.