SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019
State Health Society Bihar (SHS Bihar) has released various vacancies for the post of District Consultant QA, District Programme Co-Ordinator, District Consultant, Finance Logistics Consultant, Feeding Demonstrator, Care Extender and it is looking for good and qualified candidates for this recruitment. Candidates who had to submit their application online can download the admit card SHS BIHAR through our website. Candidates can download the official notification whatever information they want related to it.
SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||State Health Society Bihar (SHS Bihar)|
|Posts Name||District Consultant QA, District Programme Co-Ordinator, District Consultant, Finance Logistics Consultant, Feeding Demonstrator, Care Extender|
|No of Vacancies||265|
|Exam Date||Available in Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket Date||December 2019|
Important Links to download Admit Card :
|SHS Bihar Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Details to Check-in SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
Carried Documents for SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019 :
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
For more information related to the SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019 , you can visit our website and you can download PDF for more information related to Syllabus or Exam. You can get all the information in the PDF file attached to the Exam Paper and from the Exam Syllabus.
How to Download SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019 :
- Click on “SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019” Link.
- Enter the Application Number, DOB.
- Enter the Captcha given.
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.