As you all know, the process of applying in South Indian Bank was completed few months ago and the interview latter for the post of Specialist Officer / Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 will available on 24 october 2019 and now the finally South Indian Bank (SIB) has decided that interview latter of Specialist Officer / Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 is released on 24 october 2019 Candidates who have applied for the examination of South Indian Bank can download their call letter for interview through official website and our website.
SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Name of the Exam||Probationary Legal Officer|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||24th August 2019|
|Interview Latter Release Date||24 October 2019|
Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019, Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 Download, Check Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019, specialist Officer / Legal Officer Recruitment 2019, South Indian Bank SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter 2019,
Important Links :
Download Interview Letter
Download Admit Card
Required Details to Check-in SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
Carried Documents for SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter 2019 :
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
For more information related to the SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter 2019 , you can visit our website and you can download PDF for more information related to Syllabus or Exam. You can get all the information in the PDF file attached to the Exam Paper and from the Exam Syllabus.
How to download SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter 2019 :
- Click on “SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter 2019 ” Link.
- Enter the Application Number, DOB.
- Enter the Captcha given.
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.