TNDTE Hall Ticket
Tamilnadu Directorate of Technical Education has released various vacancies for the post of Computer office Automation (COA) and it is looking for good and qualified candidates for this recruitment. Candidates who had to submit their application online can download the admit card through our website. Candidates can download the official notification whatever information they want related to it.
TNDTE Hall Ticket DETAILS :
|Name of the Board||Tamilnadu Directorate of Technical Education|
|Name of the Post||Computer office Automation (COA)|
|Name of the Exam||Theory & Practical|
|Exam Date for Theory||4th January 2020|
|Exam Date for Practical||5th & 6th of January 2020|
|Admit Card Date||December (Last Week)|
Important Links to download Admit Card :
|TNDTE Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Details to Check-in TNDTE Admit Card 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
Carried Documents for TNDTE Admit Card 2019 :
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
For more information related to the TNDTE Admit Card 2019 , you can visit our website and you can download PDF for more information related to Syllabus or Exam. You can get all the information in the PDF file attached to the Exam Paper and from the Exam Syllabus.
How to Download TNDTE Exam Admit Card 2019 :
- Click on “TNDTE Exam Admit Card 2019” Link.
- Enter the Application Number, DOB.
- Enter the Captcha given.
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.