Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has given the information of the Admit Card for the CCSE Group 1 Mains Exam Examination on its official website. Candidates who applied online for CCAC Group First Man Examinations can download their Admit Card by going to the official website. Exam for this recruitment will be between 12 July and 14 July. Admit cards were released on July 1, 2019 on the official website.
TNPSC GROUP 1 EXAM ADMIT CARD 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||CCSE Group 1 Mains Exam|
|Exam Date||12th July to 14th July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||01st July 2019|
Important Links :
|TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates who applied online for this post can download their admission card through our website and give their exams. To download the Admit Card it is necessary that you have the registration number and for more information you can check the page below to see how you can download your Admit Card.
Important Things to Check-in Exam Admit card 2019 :
- Full Name of the Candidate.
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Exam Centre, Code, and Venue.
- Duration of the Examination.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Test.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam.
- Signature of the Commission Councillor.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell.
- Photograph of the Applicant.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
How to download Admit card :
- Click on to the Direct Link of TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket
- Enter the Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on to the Submit Button.
- Now the Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the valid particulars in that.
- Finally, Click on the Download Option.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out of it.