UOK ADMIT CARD 2020 :
The University of Kota (UOK) has released Admit card for the post of UG (BA/BSC/BCom) Part 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year and it is looking for good and qualified candidates for this recruitment. Candidates who had to submit their application online can download the admit card through our website. Candidates can download the official notification whatever information they want related to it.
UOK Admit Card 2020 Details :
|Name of the Board||The University of Kota (UOK)|
|Exam Type||UG (BA/BSC/BCom) Part 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year|
|Date of the Exam||Feb – April 2020|
|UOK Admit Card Date||3rd Week of February 2020|
Important Links to download Admit Card :
|UOK Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Details to Check-in UOK ADMIT CARD 2020 :
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Carried Documents for UOK ADMIT CARD 2020 :
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
For more information related to the UOK ADMIT CARD , you can visit our website and you can download PDF for more information related to Syllabus or Exam. You can get all the information in the PDF file attached to the Exam Paper and from the Exam Syllabus.
How to Download UOK ADMIT CARD :
- Click on “UOK ADMIT CARD 2020” Link.
- Enter the Application Number, DOB.
- Enter the Captcha given.
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.