UTTAR PRADESH PSC ADMIT CARD 2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released admit card for the post of Computer Operator and it is looking for good and qualified candidates for this recruitment. Candidates who had to submit their application online can download the admit card through our website. Candidates can download the official notification whatever information they want related to it.
UPPSC Computer Operator Typing Test 2020 Details :
|Post Name||Computer Operator|
|No of Vacancies||48|
|Admit Card Date||14th January 2020|
|Exam Date||19th January 2020|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Important Links to download Admit Card :
|UPPSC CO Typing Test Hall Ticket 2020 – Download|
|UPPSC CO Grade B Exam Notice 2020 – Check|
Required Details to Check-in UPPSC Computer Operator Typing Test ADMIT CARD 2020 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
Carried Documents for UPPSC Computer Operator Typing Test ADMIT CARD 2020 :
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
For more information related to the UPPSC Computer Operator Typing Test ADMIT CARD , you can visit our website and you can download PDF for more information related to Syllabus or Exam. You can get all the information in the PDF file attached to the Exam Paper and from the Exam Syllabus.
How to Download UPPSC Computer Operator Typing Test ADMIT CARD :
- Click on “UPPSC Computer Operator Typing Test ADMIT CARD 2020” Link.
- Enter the Application Number, DOB.
- Enter the Captcha given.
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.