Candidates who applied online for Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 have a good news for their admit cards being released on the official website. Candidates can download their Admit Card after checking all information. The admittance card for this recruitment was released on 27th June 2019 on the official website. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission had announced the vacancies for 965 for Combined Medical Services Examination 2019. For this, the examination date has been set which is 21 July 2019.
UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES ADMIT CARD 2019 Details :
|Name of the Bank||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination 2019|
|Number of vacancies||965 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||21st July 2019|
|Admit Card Date||27th June 2019|
Important Links :
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||UPSC CMS Syllabus|
|Previous Papers||UPSC Medical Officer Previous Papers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Hall Ticket 2019 :
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has given the information of Admit Card for the Combined Medical Services Examination on the official website. Download your Admit Card by visiting the candidate’s official website. To give the exam, it is necessary that the candidate should bring his Admit Card with him and must check before the candidate can download the Admit Card. We are providing complete information on the Exam Syllabus below on our website.
Important Things to Check-in Exam Admit card 2019 :
- Full Name of the Candidate.
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Exam Centre, Code, and Venue.
- Duration of the Examination.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Test.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam.
- Signature of the Commission Councillor.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell.
- Photograph of the Applicant.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2019 Details :
|Paper I||General Medicine||96||250|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
How to download Admit card :
- At first, click on the UPSC Official Website @upsc.gov.in
- Check out for the Admit card section to your right widget.
- Select the “E-Admit Cards for Various Examinations of UPSC” option.
- The select the “Combined Medical Service Exam” option.
- Now you can download the Admit card for the required Examination.