Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the admit card for UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam on the official website soon. UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam post examination date update on official website soon. For more information, you can contact upsconline.nic.in. You can also download the admit card from our website. To download the admit card, you fill in your registration number and all your information correctly.
UPSC CMSE Admit Card 2019 Details :
|Exam Name||UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam|
|No of Vacancies||965|
|UPSC Interview Date||30th October 2019 to 12th December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||October 2019|
UPSC HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD 2019, UPSC HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD 2019 Download, Check UPSC HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD 2019, Check Here UPSC HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD 2019, UPSC CMS INTERVIEW DETAILS Download,
Important Links :
|UPSC CMSE Call Letter 2019 – Download|
|UPSC CMSE New Exam Notice 2019 – Download|
For more information related to the UPSC HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD 2019 , you can visit our website and you can download PDF for more information related to Syllabus or Exam. You can get all the information in the PDF file attached to the Exam Paper and from the Exam Syllabus.
Required Details to Check-in UPSC HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
How to download Admit card :
- Click on “UPSC HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD 2019 ” Link.
- Enter the Application Number, DOB.
- Enter the Captcha given.
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.