UPSSSC has issued the Admit Card on its official website for posts of the Junior Assistant. Candidates who have applied for this position can download their admission card from the official website for the related examination from that post. The examination for these recruitments will be done on 13th November to 21st November 2019. Before downloading the admit card, check all information correctly once and after download the admit card, be sure to check once.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Details :
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||1186|
|UPSSSC Exam Date||13th November to 21st November 2019|
|Admit Card Date||07th November 2019|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019, UPSSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019, UPSSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 Download, UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Download,
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 – Download
The UPSSSC had issued admit cards for the exam released on its official website. Before downloading an admit card, you must have a registration number and your login id and password will be available. You may need Aadhaar Card, College ID, Ration Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, to download Admit Card.
Required Details to Check-in UPSSSC admit card 2019 :
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
UPSSSC Exam Pattern :
How to download Admit card :
- Click on “UPSSSC admit card 2019” Link.
- Enter the Application Number, DOB.
- Enter the Captcha given.
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.