BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 :
BPSC Recruitment : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has taken 90 vacancies for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI-Motor Vehicle Inspector).
These recruitments have been taken out for recruitment in the Department of Transport, Government of Bihar. Interested candidates will be able to register for these posts from 11 May to 26 May.
The last date for filing fees through online mode is 01 June 2020. The last date for filling the online application is 09 June 2020.
The last date for receipt of hard copy of all the applications and all the certificates from the speed post / registered post in the Commission’s office is June 29 (till 5 pm).
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Online Form 2020 :
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released official notification for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020) Recruitment 2020 on its official website bpsc.bih.nic.in (BPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification).
Bihar Public Service Commission has invited online applications for 90 posts of BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector. Mechanical or automobile engineers can apply for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 (BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020).
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 online application registration process will start from May 11.
Eligible candidates can apply online for BPSC Recruitment 2020 by going to the official website of BPSC www.bpsc.bih.nic.in till June 9.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment 2020 Details :-
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Name of Post||Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI|
|Starting date of application||11th May 2020|
|Closing date of application||26th May 2020|
|Job Category||Bihar Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Apply Online Link < BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 >:
Important Dates < Apply Online For Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Post > :-
- Application Begin : 11/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/05/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 01/06/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 09/06/2020
- Receipt Form Last Date : 29/06/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Educational Qualification :
Applicant must have passed class 10th or matriculation examination from a recognized board and diploma in automobile board or mechanical engineering (three year course) awarded by any institute recognized by central government or state government.
The applicant should also hold a driving license for a motorized gear and light weight motor vehicle.
Age Limit Details :
The minimum age limit has been fixed at 21 years and maximum 37 years.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 37 years
Application Fee Details :
- SC / ST / Bihar Women / Bihar Women / Disabled / Permanent Resident (All Category) of Bihar – Rs 200
- Others – Rs 750
- Fees should be paid only through online mode.
How will BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 selection process :-
The candidates have to appear for the written test after the interview. The written examination will consist of three papers respectively – General Studies, Automobile / Mechanical Engineering and Automotive Guidelines.
- Candidates with marksheet and birth certificate
- Self-attested copies of all required documents have to be brought along.
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification for complete details.
How to apply for BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 :
Eligible candidates can register for BPSC MVI recruitment from May 11 to May 26, 2020 at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of BPSC www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 2: Go to the section of Apply Online here.
- Step 3: Now you have to click on the link for BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020.
- Step 4: A new window will open, in that you have to enter BPSC Recruitment 2020 details.
- Step 5: Finally submit the application fee, submit the application and take a print out for the future, so that you can download the BPSC MVI Recruitment 2020 Admit Card.
About Bihar Public Service Commission :
Bihar Public Service Commission is responsible for recruitment in various government jobs in the state. Information about interviews, recruitment related activities, results of examinations conducted for recruitment, names of successful candidates, etc. is provided.
Application forms are provided for competitive examinations. Bank challans can be downloaded for depositing fees. Users can get information about the marks obtained in the examination and the location of the examination, etc.
Information about the Commission’s property declaration, lawsuits, history, notifications and phone numbers etc. can be obtained.