How to become soldier technical in army :-
How to prepare for GD constable recruitment in army, how to become soldier in army? (Army GD Constable Recruitment in Hindi) How did you become a soldier in the Indian Army, (How did Soldiers become in the army?) What is the physical and educational qualification for the post of soldier? And to know all the information related to this article, read this article till the end.
On hearing the name of the Indian Army, there is a feeling in the mind of every youth to do something for the country.
To maintain this spirit, the Indian Army is recruited in thousands of posts every year, with millions of youth applying to join the Army.
here are various types of posts in the Indian Army, of which the post of GD soldier plays the most important role.
If you also want to join the Indian Army as a soldier, then this article is for you.
All information related to this article has been presented in Hindi.
How to prepare for GD constable recruitment in army :-
Every youth of the country is willing to join the Indian Army and every year thousands of posts are recruited in the army, in which many, unemployed youth apply to join the army.
But the dreams of some youths who join the army come true and some youths are deprived of joining the army.
The youth deprived of joining the army should not give up but should apply for recruitment with full hard work and planning.
So let’s know how to prepare for GD constable recruitment in army.
How did Soldiers become in the army :
If you are thinking about joining the army, then you have to work hard and make the right plan to join the army.
Because many types of tests have to be passed for the post of soldier in the army.
Such as physical examination, medical examination and written examination.
To pass these three exams, you have to work very hard, you have to run daily for physical examination, for medical test, keep body healthy and for written test, you have to study daily.
So let’s know how to prepare for the recruitment of soldiers in the army.
How did become soldier technical in army :-
In the Indian Army, both Soldier and Soldier Technical positions are different.
Physical qualifications also differ for both and educational qualifications also vary.
Recruitment is also different for both Soldier and Soldier Technical posts. Soldier Technical’s job in the Army is for the technical field.
Therefore, recruitment is done under the Technical Entry Scheme for this post
Today in this article, you will tell how much the age limit has been set for the job of military technical in the Indian Army,
what should be the educational qualification, what should be the height for this post and how are the applicants selected in it.
Physical qualification for the post of constable :
- The candidate should be physically and mentally healthy.
- The candidate should be free from addiction.
- The height of the candidate should be more than 5 feet.
- The weight of the candidate should be more than 50 kg.
- The chest of the candidate should be 79 cm without inflating or 5 cm when inflated.
- The candidate should not suffer from any serious illness.
Educational Qualification for the post of constable :-
The most important requirement for the post of constable is the educational qualification of the candidate, which is given below.
- For the post of constable in the army, the candidate should have passed 10th and need 45% marks.
- The candidate needs a citizen of India.
Educational Qualification for the post of soldier technical :
Candidates who wish to apply for military technical post in the Army in India should pass the Science Faculty in Twelfth with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math and English and 40% marks in each subject.
Should have 3 years diploma in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering from Polytechnic Institute.
Age limit for the post of constable in army :
- The age limit for the post of soldier in the army should be 17.5 to 21 years.
- The age limit for the post of soldier in the army is not exempt for any category.
- The candidate must be unmarried.
How to prepare for physical exam :
Army is the most important physical exam, after passing this test you are called for further processing.
So let’s know how to prepare for the physical exam.
- To prepare for the physical exam, you have to run 5 km daily.
- Have to exercise daily.
- Try hitting pull ups daily.
- High and long jumps have to be done twice a week.
Documents required for the post of constable :
- Candidates should have 10th pass marksheet.
- The candidate should have an identity card.
- Candidate should have Domicile Certificate.
- The candidate should have a cast certificate.
- The candidate must have a character certificate.
How to prepare for medical examination :-
After passing the physical examination, you are called for a medical examination. So let’s know how to prepare for medical examination.
- Short hair and clean shaving, then go for medical examination.
- Go by cleaning the genitals.
- Keep in mind that there should not be any type of tattoo on the body.
- If there is a tattoo on the body, take it out before medical examination.
- Clean the ears well.
- Do not panic during medical examination.
- Candidates should not have any problem with hydroxyl or piles etc.
- If there is any kind of disease, first get it checked.
How to prepare for written exam :-
After passing the medical examination, you will be called for a written examination.For which you will have to study a lot. So let’s know how to prepare for the written exam.
- For the post of GD Sainik, written examination has to be given, questions of subjects like General Knowledge, Mathematics, Current Questions, Logical Ability, Physics, Chemistry and Biology appear in the paper.
- By reading the newspaper daily, your current knowledge will remain. You will be able to answer any question in the written examination.
- Submit army old exam questionnaire and try to solve those question papers.
- In this exam some questions are asked about reasoning ability. Solve 10 questions daily to increase your reasoning ability.
- Your general knowledge should also be good to pass this exam. On Geography, History, Economy, you have to read these subjects daily for 30 minutes.
- Along with general knowledge, there should be good knowledge of mathematics in this exam.
- To get a good grip on mathematics, you need to take math classes. So that you will be good at maths.