SSC CGL Exam 2020 :
SSC CGL Preparation Tips and Strategy : The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (Tier-1) examination will be conducted soon. Notifications for this have been issued. If you want to get success in this exam, then you have to plan for it right now. If you want to crack this exam, then prepare in this way. If you want to know some important tips to clear SSC CGL exam then read this article carefully and I would like to tell you that if you add these points in your daily routine, then you must crack your exam in the first attempt. I will mainly give you information about the 10 points
Top 10 tips to crack SSC CGL Exam :-
Score High Marks in SSC CGL Exam : Friends, before telling you about these 10 points, let me tell you one thing that if you do not apply these things in your life, then you will not be able to improve your study method very much. It is very important to know that you can crack any exam at any time when you prepare your exam very well. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for SSC CGL exam, so your competition increases a lot, so along with doing your studies well, keep these things in mind mainly.
- If you want to crack SSC CGL exam then divide the time for each section. Take 15 minutes for General Knowledge Section, 20 minutes for English Section, 8-20 minutes for Quantitative Aptitude and 35 minutes to solve Reasoning.
- First of all, look at the section in which you are quite comfortable. But keep in mind that do not answer the questions with a ruckus.
- Practice as many question papers and mock tests as possible, online tests. The more you practice, the more you will gain confidence.
- You can try methods like ticks and short cut, memory method to solve maths questions.
- Before preparing for the exam, do check the pattern of questions. You can get the idea of patterns from many books. Once you understand the pattern of questions, you can score good marks by preparing your preparation in the same direction.
- In this exam, questions of fiber, rectangle, average, profit loss, algebra and tignomentary come up. But to solve them, your basic must be clear. Only then you can speed up your speed in solving questions.
- If you have understood that how much time is to be given on which topic, then after that you solve the questions related to those topics continuously. This will increase your understanding of that subject.
- To study topics properly, it is important that you make notes related to it. With the help of notes, you can revise the syllabus at a glance.
- There are many such questions in the exam, which take more time. If you feel that you are not able to solve a question, then immediately come out of that question and start solving another question. By doing this you will not spend time in that question and you will solve any other question in that time.
- In the exam, most of the students give wrong answers or leave the question blank. Your focus should be on passing the exam by giving the correct answer as much as possible.
SSC CGL Preparation Tips and Strategy :-
The Staff Selection Commission conducts examinations across the country for various posts at the Joint UG level (SSC CGL) every year to fill the vacancies in various government departments and their subordinate ministries. Lakhs of aspirants take part in this exam and after getting success in the exam, they get respected government post. Thus the examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission is a very important link to get the job.
You must be aware that the Staff Selection Commission conducts written examination at two levels. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
To participate in the main examination, it is mandatory to pass through the cut off marks prescribed in the pre-examination. In this way, this examination system becomes quite complicated and difficult for those weak candidates. The increasing number of candidates and the complexity of the examination are becoming a matter of concern for the candidates.
Preparation Tips and Strategy :-
Exam Syllabus:- As soon as the examination firm is filled, the candidates must have started preparing for their pre-exam. But before preparing for the exam, it is very important to know the syllabus of the exam. Good preparation cannot be done without the knowledge of the syllabus, the candidate must check the official notification. By this, complete information about the correct syllabus and method of examination can be found. Through this, candidates can achieve success by getting good marks with a good preparation.
Do Regular Practice :- After knowing the syllabus of the examination, the candidate needs to practice continuously. Collect appropriate study materials based on the syllabus. The candidate is expected to practice regularly, with discipline and full honesty. Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam by quiz of last 10 years. Through this, detailed information can be obtained about the examination method, style and area. In this context, providing exchange of ideas to group study and group may prove more beneficial.
Time Management during SSC CGL Preparation : Time management is not only necessary for preparing for the exam, but it is very important. It is often seen that many candidates spend more time in preparation for the exam on only one subject and part, as a result, there is not enough time left for the other subject and part and often agram fever comes due to anxiety. Therefore, you are expected to divide the time for each subject and part on the basis of your intellectual and memory ability. In this way you will be able to prepare well for the exam.
Avoiding wrong answers:– When you are answering questions in the exam, please keep in mind that while answering the questions, do not answer the wrong answer and the question which does not have complete certainty. Never try to pinpoint, this increases the chances of increasing negative points, and decreases the chances of getting success.
Strategies For Solving Mock Test:– For good preparation for SSC CGL exam, it is necessary to have a mock test regularly, by this, the ability and weakness of the candidate can be detected. The mock test increases the confidence of the candidate which helps in the success of the exam.
Books For SSC CGL Exam Preparation :-
|Name of the section||Books for Preparation|
|Note – Stay connected with us for Top 10 tips to crack SSC CGL Exam and other information related to the Important Tips and Strategy and for any other information, please comment in the comment box.|
Some Other Important Article : –
- How to get job in RBI – Selection procedure of RBI Grade B Officer
- How to get job in IOCL – What is selection process of IOCL through gate?
- How to Find Job During Coronavirus Epidemic – New Upcoming Jobs 2020
- Trending in Times of Lockdown : How You Can Utilize This Time for Your Personal Growth
- COVID-19 Lockdown- Best Time To Prepare Yourself for Your Next Interview
- Covid-19 Impact on employment sector – IT-ITeS sector may trim workforce to cut costs