AAI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 180 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Vacancies :-
180 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies in Airports Authority of India! AAI, Western Region invites applications from eligible and interested diploma and degree holders who are domicile of Maharashtra / Gujarat / Madhya Pradesh / Goa, fulfilling the following educational qualifications for engagement as apprentices.
Starting of online application will start from 09 December 2020. The last date to apply for AAI jobs is 31 December 2020.
AAI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now :-
Indian citizens belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa from the Western Region (WR) are eligible to apply for AAI Apprentice jobs in AAI career.
Applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submitting the application.
Candidates who want to apply for government jobs can see the details here. Applicants are advised to submit the application well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Best of luck !!!!
180 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Vacancies < Details > :-
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Number of Vacancies||180|
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Starting date of application||09th December 2020|
|Closing date of application||31st December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Goa|
|Application process||Online applications|
Important Links for AAI Recruitment 2020:
|Official Notification Pdf||Degree & Diploma | ITI|
|Apply Online Link||Degree & Diploma | ITI|
|AAI Jr. Executive Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for Airports Authority of India Jobs 2020-21:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st December 2020|
Details of Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2020-21:-
There are total 180 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and ITI Trade Apprentice.
According to the post given in the Airports Authority of India recruitment notification, the details of the vacant post are given below:
- Graduate Apprentice – 86
- Diploma Apprentice – 73
- ITI Trade Apprentice – 21
- Total – 180
Academic Qualification for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 :-
- Candidates should hold an Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 years
- Candidates selection at Airport Authority of India Apprentice selection will be based on the Percentage of Marks, Interview/ Document verification
Pay Scale for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020:-
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.12000/-
- ITI Trade Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
How to apply for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020?
- Open the AAI Apprentice Notification PDF using the link given below
- Read all the details carefully
- If you are eligible, click on the application online link given below.
- Fill in all the details requested
- Attach documents, photographs and signatures wherever necessary
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- Double check the details mentioned on the application
- Submit application form on or before last date
- Take a print out of the application for reference.
About Airport Authority of India (AAI) :-
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) operating under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, the Government of India is in charge of creating, overhauling, keeping, and overseeing the Common Aeronautics Foundation.
It provides communication navigation monitoring / air traffic management (CNS / ATM) benefits over connecting Indian airspace and sea areas.