Air India has announced 67 vacancies on the official website to fill the post of Commander, Sr Trainee Pilot. Applications for the post of Commander, Sr Trainee Pilot can submit their form before 11 November 2019. This recruitment is completed through the Central Government. Candidates who submit the application before 11 November 2019 can download their admit card before Exam.
Air India Recruitment 2019-20 Details :
|Name of the Board||Air India|
|No. of Vacancies||67|
|Name of the Posts||Commander, Sr Trainee Pilot|
|Last Date||13th November 2019|
www.airindia.in job vacancy 2019, air india vacancy for ground staff, air india recruitment 2019 12th pass, www.airindia.in job vacancy 2018, air india job 12th pass mumbai, air india vacancy 2019, air india cabin crew recruitment 2019, http portals air india,
Important Links :
Official Notification – Download Here
Application Form – Click Here
Important Dates :
- Starting Date – 07th May 2019
- Last Date – 13th November 2019
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have 12th from a recognized institution.
Age Limit :
- Commander –55 Years
- Sr. Tr. Pilots– 53 Years
Application Fee Details :
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: No Application Fee.
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Sr Trainee Pilot||20|
Salary Details :
- Candidates may get the salary according to rule.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Test, Personal Interview (s), Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply Online :
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- And then apply for the job accordingly
- Enter all the necessary details as required
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete form.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future reference.