Air India has announced 10 vacancies on the official website to fill the post of Co-Pilot. Applications who want to apply for the post of Co-Pilot can submit their form before 30th November 2019. This recruitment is completed through the Central Government. Candidates who submit the application before 11 November 2019 can download their admit card before Exam.
Air India Recruitment 2019-20 Details :
|Name of the Board||Air India|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Name of the Posts||Co-Pilot|
|Last Date||30th November 2019|
air india recruitment 2019 12th pass, air india cabin crew recruitment 2019, www.airindia.in job vacancy 2019, air india recruitment 2019 odisha, air india recruitment 2019 jaipur, air india job 12th pass, air india recruitment 2018, air india vacancy for ground staff,
Important Links :
Official Notification – Download Here
Application Form – Click Here
Important Dates :
- Starting Date – 07th May 2019
- Last Date – 30th November 2019
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have 12th from a recognized institution.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years
Application Fee Details :
- General Candidates: Rs. 3000/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: No Application Fee.
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Category Wise||Total Vacancy|
|Co-Pilot||Gen – 04
OBC – 02
SC – 02
ST – 02
Salary Details :
- Co-Pilot Post – Rs. 2,11,000/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Simulator Proficiency, Assessment Check (SPAC), Interview Process.
How to Apply Online :
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- And then apply for the job accordingly
- Enter all the necessary details as required
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete form.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future reference.