BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2021, Application Process, Eligibility, and Pay Scale :-
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a government organization that recruits engineering graduates based on their scores in GATE.
It is one of the largest power generation equipment companies in India, recruiting candidates for various positions such as an Executive Trainee, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer etc.
BHEL is owned by the Government of India and has 17 manufacturing units including 8 repair centers with 4 repair units, 8 overseas offices, 15 regional centers, 7 joint ventures and 2 repair units with a large infrastructure.
BHEL Recruitment Details < Highlights> :-
|Exam Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Selection Procedure||Through GATE Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||270 (Approx)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Test Takers||Approx 10 Lakh|
|Accepting Colleges||1497 colleges|
BHEL 2021 Recruitment :-
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was established in 1964 and is a government organization recruiting engineering graduates based on its GATE 2021 score.
It is one of the largest electricity generating companies.
|Posts available||Engineer Trainees|
|Disciplines||Mechanical or Electrical|
|Total Vacancies||Mechanical – 30 posts (tentative) Electrical – 20 posts (tentative)|
BHEL 2021 Eligibility Criteria :-
The recruitment process requires candidates to meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates have to clear all these criteria to apply for the posts-
Age Criteria Details :-
- The candidates must be 27 years old
- For candidates of 2 years, full-time PG in Engineering or Business Administration/Management the age limit would be 29 years
Educational Qualification Details :-
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering / technology or may have a 5-year integrated master’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering in engineering or technology from a known university.
Age Relaxation :-
|candidates domiciled in the state of J&K||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen and commissioned officers||5 years|
BHEL 2021 Important Dates :-
|BHEL Online Application Start Date||To be announced|
|BHEL Online Application Closing Date||To be announced|
|Closing of on-line payment||To be announced|
How to Apply for BHEL 2021 Recruitment :-
- Go to the official website of BHEL ie https://www.bhel.com/bhel-landing/
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option available
- Choose your discipline and enter your GATE registration number
- Check eligibility criteria and then apply
- Fill in their details like name, age, educational qualification and more.
- You will be directed to a new page where your acknowledgment number will appear, which will have to be saved.
- Upload scanned documents and click submit application
- Pay the application fee
- The application fee can be paid through debit / credit card and net banking.
- After submitting the fee and the form, take a print out of the application form and the receipt.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their GATE score
The weightage will be divided for the selection process and 75% weightage will be given to the GATE score and 25% to the interview round.
- For physically challenged candidates they will be exempted from the cut off marks in the respective categories for the round of interview.
- Candidates are required to provide correct information, in case of wrong details given, they will be disqualified.
- The candidate will not be considered until they clear all the rounds, including the interview round, as they will be called separately for the interview round.
- They should clear all the rounds of the selection process to be eligible for the selection process for the post of Engineer Trainees along with BHEL.
Tentative number of vacancies available :-
Salary and Remuneration Package- BHEL Recruitment :-
- The candidates will be given a basic salary of INR 20600 / – during their training.
- After selection of trainees as engineers, they will get a pay scale of INR 24900 to 50500 with a base salary of INR 24900.
- The total cost of the company for engineer trainees will be INR 8 lakhs.
There will be some allowances in addition to the basic salary for engineers;
- 126.9% basic salary plus a dearness allowance.
- Allowances and allowances with 46% of the basic salary.
- leave encashment.
- medical facilities.
- Related salary.
- HRA-Housing Rent Allowance.
- A performance related salary.
- A subsidiary canteen facilities
Recruitment Service Bond- BHEL 2021 :-
- Selected candidates will be asked to execute a service bond of INR 2,00,000 / – to serve the company after completion of their training.
- Candidates will have to sign a fixed bond with the company.
- Candidates will not be allowed to request any transfer during and after the training period and if any external influence is used, BHEL’s Rule 17 will be taken into consideration by the Discipline and Appeal Rules 1975.
Health and Medical Details :-
- The candidates will get the appointment on the basis of health conditions and as determined by the firm.
- Candidates will not get exemption in any health condition.
- The definition of Locomotor Disability and Hearing Impairment for PwD is in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act 1995.
- No health reservation is allowed to candidates with less than 40% of any relevant disability.
- Physically challenged candidates will have to provide self-attested and duly stamped medical certificate from a government hospital in connection with their disability as proof.
BHEL Previous Years Cut Offs :-
BHEL 2020 Cut off :-
|Discipline||Unreserved||Other Backward Class||Scheduled Class||Scheduled Tribes|
BHEL 2019 Cut off :-
|Stream||General||EWS||Other Backward Class||Scheduled Class||Scheduled Tribes|
|Mechanical Cut-off (Out of 100)||57.39||51.87||53.85||47.91||46.354|
|Mechanical Cut-off (Out of 240)||137.75||124.5||129.25||115||111|
|Electrical cut off (out of 100)||64.68||57.81||60.93||54.27||49.47|
|Electrical cut off (out of 240)||155.25||138.75||146.25||130.25||118.75|
|Civil cut off (out of 100)||63.95||55.313||59.167||51.97||53.43|
|Civil cut off (out of 240)||153.2||132.75||142||124.75||128.25|
|Chemical cut off (out of 100)||62.29||56.25||60||54.41||52.29|
|Chemical cut off (out of 240)||149.5||135||144||133||125.5|
|HR cut off (out of 100)||73.43||52.292||68.64||64.68||66|
|HR cut off (out of 240)||176.25||125.25||164.75||155.25||160|
BHEL 2018 Recruitment GATE Cut off :-
|Cut-Off GATE Scores (out of 100) – Shortlisted for Interviews||Cut-Off Marks (out of 100) for Final Selection|
BHEL 2017 Recruitment GATE Cut off :-
BHEL 2016 Recruitment GATE Cut off :-
BHEL 2021 General Instructions :-
- During the interview, the candidates should provide the final year marksheet.
- Those candidates who are employed in State or Central Government and Autonomous Bodies or Public Undertakings can apply only through a proper channel or during the interview.
- If any candidate gives incorrect information at the time of admission, then it will be disqualified.
- All the candidates should have a valid email id while contacting with BHEL company
- The official website will provide all the details regarding further communication.
The age limit required for Bhel application Form 2021?
What are the basic selection criteria for BHEL 2021?
The basic selection criteria for BHEL 2021 is that candidates must have a valid GATE score and the interview round should be clear.
How to Apply for BHEL 2021?
The candidates have to apply online for BHEL 2021 by visiting their official website.
What is age relaxation for SC/ST?
The age relaxation for SC and ST is nearly 5 years