Jobs in BIS Recruitment 2020 :
Hello friends, welcome to our website career-swift.com and here is a good news for those candidates who are looking for a jobs at Bureau of Indian Standards BIS Recruitment 2020 for their career growth. Bureau of Indian Standards BIS are invited to online application form for the Technical Assistant and Senior Technician Post Recruitment 2020.
Bureau of Indian Standards BIS are recently Invited online application form for the Technical Assistant and Senior Technician Post Recruitment 2020. Any candidate who wants to apply online at BIS Various Post Online Form 2020, must download the official notification once before applying and check the starting date and last date correctly. Your initial date for applying is 17th February 2020 and all candidates must submit their application before 8th March 2020. Bureau of Indian Standards BIS is looking for 50 educated and qualified candidates for the vacancy for Technical Assistant and Senior Technician Post Recruitment 2020.
BIS Various Post Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards BIS|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant and Senior Technician Post|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Starting Date||17th February 2020|
|Last Date for receipt of Online applications||8th March 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Procedure||Examination & Interview|
Important Links to Apply online :
Login to Complete Form
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 17/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/03/2020 upto 06 PM
- Last Date Fee Payment : 08/03/2020
- Exam Date : 29/03/2020
- Admit Card Available : March 2020
- Result Announced : April 2020
Educational qualification For BIS Recruitment 2020 :
Technical Assistant (Lab) Post : Candidates who are going to apply online at BIS Various Post Online Form 2020 must have B.Sc Degree with One of Following Subject Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics OR Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civilor Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy for Technical Assistant (Lab) Post.
Senior Technician Post : Candidates who are going to apply online at BIS Various Post Online Form 2020 must have Class 10 High School with ITI Certificate in Electrician / Air-Conditioning / Refrigeration/ Mechanic (Diesel–Engine)/ Fitter/ Carpenter/ Welder with 2 Year Experience for Senior Technician Post.
Age Limit Details for BIS :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. ( Senior Technician)
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (Technician Assistant Lab)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Application Fee Details :
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
How to Apply For BIS Recruitment 2020 :
- The candidate should first visit the official website and then get all the information correctly.
- Candidate can apply between 17/02/2020 to 08/03/2020 at BIS Various Post recruitment 2020.
- Applicants read the notification before apply the recruitment application form in BIS Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly check and college the all document – eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly ready scan document related to recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submit the application form must check the preview and all column carefully.
- If candidate required to paying the application fee must submit. If you have not the required application fees your form is not completed.
- Take a print out of final submitted form.
About Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) :
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national standards body of India, functioning under the aegis of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986, which came into force on 23 December 1986. The minister in charge of the ministry or department holding administrative control of the BIS is the ex-officio chairman of the BIS.
This organization was formerly the Indian Standards Institute (ISI). Which was established under the resolution of the Department of Industries and Supplies. 1 1 (4) / 45, dated 3 September 1946. ISI was registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860.
A new Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Act 2016 which was notified on 22 March 2016. Which has been made effective from 12 October 2017. The Act establishes the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) as the National Standards Body of India. As a corporate body, it has 25 members from central or state governments, industry, scientific and research institutes and consumer organizations. It is headquartered in New Delhi, has regional offices in Kolkata in the Eastern Region, Southern Region in Chennai, Western Region in Mumbai, Northern Region in Chandigarh and Central Zone in Delhi and 20 branch offices. It also serves as a WTO-TBT inquiry point for India.