CSIR Recruitment 2022
CSIR Recruitment 2022 Notification: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the online application of UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS) in June 2022. The conduct of Combined CSIR-UGC NET exam is entrusted by NTA to CSIR, Government of India. Candidates who are interested and fulfill all eligibility criteria as announced in CSIR notification proceed with application process from 03rd December 2021 to 02nd January 2022. Get your application link from the below section.
You Also Read This:-
CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS)
Candidates who wish to appear in the test can check the details in the Combined CSIR-UGC NET June 2021 Notice, which is available in the table below. The application fee can be paid by 03 January 2022. CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship is valid in India. The conduct of Combined CSIR-UGC NET exam is entrusted to NTA by CSIR, Government of India. Scroll down the page to get more details about CSIR Jobs. Also, check the CSIR Notification to clear your additional doubts.
CSIR Jobs 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||CSIR – Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIR-CSIO)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS)|
|Exam Name||CSIR-UGC NET for JRF & LS June 2021|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||03rd December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd January 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important Dates for CSIR India Jobs 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03rd December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02nd January 2022|
|Last date of the successful transaction of the fee||03rd January 2022|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||05th January 2022 to 09th January 2022|
Candidates have M.Sc. Should be. OR Equivalent Degree / Integrated BS-MS / BS-4 Years / BE / B.Tech / B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
- For JRF – Maximum 28 Years
- For LS/ Assistant Professorship – No Upper Age Limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Online Application Fee:
- General/ General-EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
- For PWD – Nil
- Fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI
- JRF – Rs. 36,000/-
- LS – Rs. 45,000/-
- Written Examination
How to Apply for CSIR Recruitment 2022?
- Click on the apply online link given below.
- Read the given instructions before starting to apply.
- Register yourself with a valid mail id.
- Enter your mail id and D.O.B. Login to the application page by using
- Fill all the required details in the application form duly and properly.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and required certificates.
- Pay the prescribed application fee through online mode.
- After re-checking the credentials, hit the submit button before the last date.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
Important Links for CSIR Careers 2022
|Official Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link|
Q. What is Selection Process For CSIR Recruitment 2022?
Q. What is the age limit to apply for CSIR Recruitment 2022?
For JRF – Maximum 28 Years
For LS/ Assistant Professorship – No Upper Age Limit
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules