CTET July 2020 Online Form :
Central Board of Seconary Education CBSE has announced the Primary and Junior Level Examination July 2020. Candidates who are eligible for Primary and Junior Level Examination Recruitment 2020 may apply online through the official website. Starting date to apply online at CTET PRIMARY AND JUNIOR LEVEL EXAMINATION is 24 January 2020 and all candidates must submit their application form before the last dates and the last date to apply online at CTET July 2020 Online Form is 24 February 2020.
CTET July 2020 Online Form Details :
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Seconary Education CBSE|
|Name of Post||PRIMARY AND JUNIOR LEVEL EXAMINATION|
|Starting date of application||24 January 2020|
|Closing date of application||24th February 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Important Links to Apply online :
How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 24/01/2020
- Last Date for Registration : 24/02/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : 27/02/2020
- Admit Card Available : June 2020
- Exam Date : 05/07/2020
- Answer Key Available : After Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
Application fee Details :
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 500/-
Application Fee Both Paper
- General / OBC : 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan.
Eligibility Criteria Details :
Primary Stage (Class I to V)
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
How to Apply Online :
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CTET PRIMARY AND JUNIOR LEVEL EXAMINATION Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.