DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 for 1074 Jr. Executive & Manager Vacancies @ Free Job Alert :–
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Application invited for 1074 Junior Executive, Junior Manager & Executive Posts @ Free Job Alert!! Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has been issued a notification about Junior Executive, Junior Manager & Executive Posts. Candidates who are waiting for free job alert this is a very good news for them.
Candidates can start filling their application form after reading the official notification of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021. If all applicants are interested in DFCCIL jobs, then they can proceed to apply online for 1074 Junior Executive, Junior Manager & Executive Posts.
After reading the official notification, they can ensure that they are eligible or not for this DFCCIL job. Starting date to apply online for 1074 Jr. Executive & Manager Vacancies is 24th April 2021.
DFCCIL Jobs 2021 – Highlights < Apply Online > :-
|Name of the Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||1074|
|Name of Post||Junior Executive, Junior Manager & Executive|
|Starting date of application||24th April 2021|
|Closing date of application||23rd May 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Important Links for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||DFCCIL Notification|
|Application Form||Apply Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for DFCCIL Jobs 2021
|Starting Date to submit an application||24th April 2021|
|The last Date to submit an application||23rd May 2021|
Educational Qualification :-
Applicants must have passed Matriculation/ ITI for Jr. Executive posts, Diploma for Executive posts, and Engineering/ MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM for Jr. Manager posts.
Candidates must have check the official notification of DFCCIL Careers for more details.
Age limit Details :-
- For Jr. Manager Post : 18 to 27 years
- For Executive & Jr. Executive Post : 18 to 30 years.
DFCCIL Online Application Fee Details :-
- Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): Rs.1000/-
- Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): Rs.900/-
- Junior Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): Rs.700/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen.
Salary Details :-
- Junior Manager – Rs.50000-160000/-
- Executive – Rs.30000-120000/-
- Junior Executive – Rs.25000-68000/-
Selection Procedure :-
- Applicants DFCCIL selection based on computer based test (all posts) & interview (only for Jr. Manager).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) may be held on atna, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhopal, Vishakapatnam, Ranchi, Raipur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, and Chandigarh/Mohali.
How to Fill the form of DFCCIL Careers 2021 ?
- First check out the DFCCIL career notification Link.
- Then read the full notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Click the apply online link of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021.
- Fill up your details if you are eligible.
- Attach required documents.
- Then pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Make sure to take a printout of the submitted application form for the future
The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) is a public sector company and admin panel of this company is control by Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL is most ambitious and largest project in the rail infrastructure sector, set up to support the development of the economy by building high-capacity, high-speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.
DFCCIL corporate offices is located in New Delhi and field units at Mumbai (North & South), Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, NOIDA, Ambala, Allahabad (East & West), Meerut, Mughalsarai, Tundla, and Kolkata.
In the operational phase, two regional offices were established in Ahmedabad and Allahabad along with corporate offices in Delhi NCR. Accordingly, the project was initiated in April 2005, with a joint declaration by the Honorable Prime Ministers of India and Japan for the feasibility and potential funding of dedicated rail freight corridors.
24th April 2021
23rd May 2021
1- First check out the DFCCIL Recruitment notification Link.
2- Then read the full notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
3- Click the apply online link of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021.
4- Fill up your details if you are eligible.
5- Attach required documents.
6- Then pay the application fee as per your category
7- Submit the application form before the last date
8- Make sure to take a printout of the submitted application form for the future