2189 vacancies for the recruitment of Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Examinations will be done in different states for these posts. Candidates whose age is at least 18 years and maximum of 27 years and have graduated, can apply online in this recruitment.
Examinations for recruitment of Social Security Assistant (SSA) posts will be conducted in various states. All candidates who are going to apply for these post can submit their application form from 27th June 2019. All candidates can submit their application form before the last date and the last date is to submit application form 21st July 2019. For more information candidates may go to the official website.
EPFO Recruitment 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)|
|Name of the Post||Social Security Assistant (SSA)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduation|
|No of Vacancies||2189|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st July 2019|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase I)||31st August 2019 to 1st September 2019|
|Mains Examination (Phase II)||October 2019|
|Skill Test/CBT||Call letters will be sent after the declaration of result of Main Examination (Phase-II)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Important Links :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Educational Qualification :
- All applicants should have a degree from a recognized university or institution.
Age Limit Details :
- Maximum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Important Dates :
|Advertisement Date||27th June 2019|
|Starting Date||27th June 2019|
|Last Date||21st July 2019|
Salary Details :
- Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) (Gr. ’C’) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/- under 7 th Pay Commission)
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the State||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||PWD Reservation|
|Cat – A||Cat – B||Cat – C||Cat-D||Ex-SM|
|North East Region||00||17||04||02||09||32||00||00||00||00||07|
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through ONLINE Examination and Interview.
How to Apply Online :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.