FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 38 Deputy Director, Joint Director & Manager Vacancy @ FSSAI Career :-
Latest Employment News on FSSAI is here. FSSAI has been released the notification for for 38 Deputy Director, Joint Director & Manager post.
Candidates who are interested to apply for 38 Deputy Director, Joint Director & Manager vacancy can start filling their form from 16th April 2021. Candidates must have submit their application before the last date.
FSSAI Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director, Joint Director & Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||38 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date of application||16th April 2021|
|Closing Date of application||15th May 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important Links :-
FSSAI Recruitment Apply Online Link – FSSAI Apply Link
Official Notification Pdf – FSSAI Notification
Official Website – Click Here
Age Limit Details :-
For Principal Manager, Joint Director and for Senior Manager post age limit should be maximum 50 years and for Deputy Director and Manager post age limit should be 40 years.
Application Fee Details :-
- GEN/OBC – Rs.750/- + Rs.250/- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Women/ExServicemen/PwBD/EWS – Rs. 250/- only
Educational Qualification :-
- Journalism/Mass Communication / Public Relation / Marketing for principle manager post.
- Technical, Admin & Finance for Joint Director post.
- Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation for senior manager post.
- Technical, Admin & Finance for deputy director post.
How to apply for the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Jobs 2021?
- First of all, go to the official website of FSSAI www.fssai.gov.in
- Scroll to the end and click on CAREERS
- Now, click on “Apply Online”
- If you are a new user, complete your FSSAI registration process first.
- Now, login with your user ID and password.
- Start filling the FSSAI Jobs application form with the required details
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph
- Also, attach scanned copies of required documents
- Pay the prescribed application fee
- Cross verify the filled in details before hitting the SUBMIT button
- Finally, to complete the FSSAI recruitment process
About Food Standards and Food Safety Authority of India (FSSAI):
The Food Standards and Food Safety Authority of India (FSSAI) was created in 2006 as part of the Food Safety and Standards, which brings together various laws and ordinances that address food-related issues so far.
In the departments of several ministries, FSSAI was created to establish scientific standards for food products and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure the availability of healthy and nutritious food for the food industry.
Highlights of the 2006 Food Safety and Standards Act:
Several central laws such as the Prevention of Adulteration of Foods Act, 1954, Fruit Products Ordinance, 1955 Order on Meat and Food Products, 1973, Regulation on Vegetable Oils (Control), 1947 Order on Packaging of Edible Oil (Regulation), 1988 Solvent Removable orders for oil, flour (control), 1967 milk and prescription dairy products, 1992 etc. will be repealed after the introduction of the 2006 FSS Act.
The law aims to establish a single point for all issues related to food safety and standards, moving from multi-level control and multiple departments to a line of command.
To this end, the law creates an independent statutory authority: the Food Safety and Safety Standards Authority of India, located in Delhi.
The Food Standards and Food Safety Authority of India (FSSAI) and the National Food Safety Officers are required to implement several provisions of the law.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has recently issued a notification of 38 jobs for Deputy Director, Joint Director & Manager post.
Last date is 15th May 2021.
Rs.123100 – 2,15,900/- per Month for Deputy Director, Joint Director & Manager Posts.
Yes, Candidates can apply for different different post.
If you are eligible for this post as per official notification of FSSAI Recruitment 2021 then you can apply here.