GATE Recruitment 2021 Get Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Details – Date Extended :-
GATE 2021 Notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has published a notification for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021.
Eligibility in GATE is a mandatory requirement for admission to masters and doctoral programs and / or obtaining financial aid.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 exam is conducted in different cities of India as well as six cities outside India.
Candidates who are interested in the GATE 2021 exam can get complete information on this page.
Here we have provided a direct link to the GATE 2021 online form. The application link will be activated on 14 September 2020 and the last date to apply for the posts will be extended to 07 October 2020 on 30 September 2020.
GATE Notification 2021 < DATE EXTENDED > :-
Many public sector undertakings (PSUs) have used the GATE score to shortlist candidates for employment.
This is good news for the candidates preparing for this exam. One of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is IIT or IIS every year in India.
Interested candidates can apply online for the GATE Exam 2021 through the link given below.
The notification of GATE 2021 includes eligibility, application form, examination dates, application fee, examination pattern, syllabus, previous question paper, answer key, result release date etc.
GATE Exam 2021 – Details :-
|Organization Name||IIT Bombay|
|Exam name||GATE 2021 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)|
|Level of Exam||All India Level|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|GATE 2021 Registration Starting date||14th September 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application form|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Mode|
|Number of Papers||27 Papers|
|Number of Test Takers||More than 8 Lakhs (Expected)|
Important Links for GATE 2021 Exam Notification
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Important Date||Click Here|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|GATE 2021 Syllabus||Download Here|
|GATE 2021 Previous Paper||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 Exam Dates :-
|GATE 2021 Events||Dates|
|GATE 2021 Registration window||14th September 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application form|
|Extended date for submitting the online application form||07th October 2020|
|Last Date for change of category, paper, and examination city||13th November 2020|
|Issue of GATE Admit card||08th January 2021|
|Exam date||5 -7, 12-14th February 2021|
|Official Answer key releasing||10 days after the exam|
|Result declaration||22nd March 2021|
|Publishing of Scorecard||One week after the declaration of results|
|Start of counseling cum admission process||April 2021|
Educational Qualification for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 – Exam :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts, MBBS, Master Degree (Arts/Science/Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications)
GATE 2021 Registration Fee – For Indian Exam Centers :-
|SC/ST||Rs. 750||Rs. 1250|
|Female||Rs. 750||Rs. 1250|
|General||Rs. 1200||Rs. 2000|
For Exam Centers Outside India
|Exam Centers||Fees||Late Fees|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka, and Kathmandu||US$ 50||US$ 70|
|Dubai and Singapore||US$ 100||US$ 120|
Steps to Follow in GATE 2021 Registration :-
- Download the below gate notification
- Read all the eligibility details and apply for the GATE exam 2021
- Candidates will have to register themselves through GOAPs by entering their name, email id and mobile number after which their enrollment ID will be generated
- After registration, the application form will be available and you will have to fill all the mandatory fields
- While filling the online application form you will get the option to select the examination center.
- Choose Preferred Examination Center
- Once the candidate has filled the application form, they will have to upload a scanned copy of photograph, signature and category certificate.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode i.e. through net banking / debit card / credit card.
- When you have completed all the steps mentioned above, submit your application form