HIGH COURT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR RECRUITMENT 2020
Good News! Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2020 are invited to the candidates for apply online at Stenographer – Steno Typist & Others Posts. All candidates must have submit their application form through the official website and the starting date of apply online is 26th December 2019. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application form before the last date and last date to apply online is 31st January 2020.
J&K High Court Jobs 2020 Details :
|Name of the Board||High Court of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer – Steno Typist & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Job Category||Jammu and Kashmir Govt jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2020|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Important Links to Apply online :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Submit Application – 26th December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application – 31st January 2020
Educational qualification :
- Senior Scale Stenographer & Junior Scale Stenographer – All candidates must have Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Stenography Recognized by the State Government
- Steno-Typist – All candidates must have Graduation from any recognized university for Steno-Typist post.
- Compositor – ll candidates must have Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Computer Recognized by the State Government
- Electrician – ll candidates must have 10+2 with Diploma in Electrician Trade from a recognized Institute
- Driver-II – ll candidates must have Middle Pass with Validly issued Driving License
- Refer to the Official Notification to know in detail
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
- OM – 40 Years
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates – 43 Years
- PWD – 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 48 Years
- Government Service/Contractual employees – 40 Years.
Jammu and Kashmir High Court Vacancy 2020 :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||08|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||10|
Application Fee Details :
The application fee for Stenographer – Steno Typist, Driver & Other Posts – Rs.350/-
Salary Details :
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||Level 7 Rs.44900 – 142400/-|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||Level 6B Rs.35600 – 112800/-|
|Steno-Typist||Level 5 Rs. 29200 – 92300/-|
|Compositor||Level 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
How to Apply Online :
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Jammu And Kashmir High Court Recruitment Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- No Application Fees in Coast Guard Recruitment But. Candidate Must Final Submit the Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.