IBPS RECRUITMENT 2021:
IBPS RECRUITMENT 2021 Notification: IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Exam notification for recruitment of 5830 clerk posts for the promising female male candidates from all over India looking for Bachelor’s degree pass.
Eligible and interested candidates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 can submit IBPS Clerk Exam Online Form through the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection at ibps.in. Candidates related to IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 can check vacancy details, notification pdf, eligibility criteria and application form link on the table below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 Notification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam 2021.
This is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are seeking IBPS Clerk XI Jobs. IBPS Clerk Notification details can be seen in the table given below. Along with this can get IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 Updates.
IBPS RECRUITMENT 2021 < Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Posts >
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a notification for 4135 vacancies for Management Trainee & Probationary Officer posts. This will be a great opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for Bank Jobs. And the tentative date of IBPS Prelims Exam has been announced on 04th and 11th December 2021. Scroll down to the below webpage to check eligibility criteria and get online application link. Read the complete article before applying for the respective posts.
You Also Read This:-
IBPS RECRUITMENT 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Number of Vacancies||4135|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer, Management Trainee|
|Starting date of application||20th October 2021|
|Closing date of application||10th November 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Important Dates for IBPS PO Recruitment 2021:
|Starting Date of Online Application||20th October 2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||10th November 2021|
IBPS RECRUITMENT 2021 For PO Examination and Management Trainee Posts – Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the educational qualification and age limit criteria as per the latest IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 notification. Candidates are eligible to apply for Probationary Officer, Management Trainee Exam 2021 if he/she fulfills the below mentioned educational, age limit and computer literacy. If there is any change in the upcoming notification, it will be updated here soon.
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government
- The candidate must have a valid mark-sheet / degree certificate that he is a graduate on the day of registration and indicating the percentage of marks obtained in graduation while registering online.
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently
settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries
of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,
Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor
a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Disabled Persons||10 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Online Application Fee:
- All Candidates – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates – Rs. 175/-
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2021?
Step 1: Registration
- Enter the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in
- If you are a new user then click on New Registration tab
- Tap on the respective post you want to apply
- An application form will appear on the screen
Step 2: How to fill IBPS RECRUITMENT 2021 Online Application Form
- Login by providing valid details
- Fill the application form with the required details
- Enter all personal and residential information
- Fill the given details once and check
Step 3: Uploading Signature and Photo
- After the completion of step 2, candidates have to upload all the scanned documents
- Attach all the required documents asked
- Upload passport size photograph with signature
Step 4: Application Fee Payment For IBPS Recruitment 2021
- Pay the prescribed application fee category wise
- Payment can be done through online mode
- Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fee / intimation fee will be borne by the candidate
Important Links for IBPS PO 2021 Examination
|IBPS Official Notification|
|Apply Online Link – Registration | Login|
|IBPS Self Declaration Form|
|Form of Certificate for SC & ST|
|Income & Asset Certificate|
|Certificate of Disability – Form I | Form II | Form III|
|IBPS PO Syllabus|
|IBPS PO Previous Paper|
|Free IBPS PO Mock Test|
Q. How to Apply for IBPS RECRUITMENT 2021 For PO Exam ?
Ans. You Can Apply Through Official Website – https://www.ibps.in/
Q. What is IBPS PO Selection Process?
Q. What is age limit to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 ?
Minimum Age – 20 Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years