ICFRE IWST RECRUITMENT 2020
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has announced 64 vacancies for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Field Assistant and the advertisement for this vacancy was issued on December 2019. Candidates who want to submit their application form in this recruitment must submit their application online before 3rd February 2020. This recruitment is completed by the Central Government.
ICFRE IWST Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|No. of Vacancies||64 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Field Assistant|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in Mode|
|Walk-in-Interview date||03rd January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka]|
Important Links to apply Online :
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|Walk-in-Interview Date||03rd January 2020|
IWST Bengaluru Vacancy Details 2020 :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow||44|
Educational qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow – All Candidates must have 1st Class M.Sc/B.Tech/PG Degree. in Zoology/ Life Science with Entomology as one of the subject with NET or M.Sc. in Agriculture Entomology.
- Field Assistant – All Applicants must have passed 2nd PUC in Science (12th)
- Project Assistant – Applicants should have Master’s Degree in Zoology / Any branch of Life Science.
Age Limit Details :
- Maximum Age Limit for JRFs/JPFs is 28 years
- SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped and OBC candidates – 5 Years
Salary Details :
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow||Rs 16000 – Rs.31000/-|
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Interview.
How to Apply Online :
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely and ensure the eligibility level.
- Candidates should submit their bio-data in person while attending the interview
- Attested copies of the same are to be attached to the bio-data form while appearing for the interview
- Attend the Walk-in-Interview with required documents to the following Postal address on 3rd January 2020.
Institute of Wood Science & Technology,
- Applicants should submit their bio-data in person, while attending the interview, from 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM.
- The registration process will be closed by the above specified time on the date of the walk-in-interview.
- Applicants should bring original testimonials on date of birth, educational qualification and community certificate for verification.
- Attested copies of the same are to be attached to the bio-data form while appearing for the interview.
- Applicants without a Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate awarded by the Universities will not be permitted to attend the interview.