ICFRE DCF,CF RECRUITMENT 2020
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has announced 41 vacancies for the posts of Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF), Conservator of Forests (CF) and the advertisement for this vacancy was issued on December 2019. Candidates who want to submit their application form in this recruitment must submit their application online before 31st January 2020. This recruitment is completed by the Central Government.
ICFRE Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|No. of Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF), Conservator of Forests (CF)|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||31st January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
Important Links to apply Online :
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for the receipt of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date for the receipt of Application Form||31st January 2020|
ICFRE Vacancy 2020 Details :
|Conservator of Forests (CF)||Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF)|
|ICFRE Forest Research Institute, Dehra Dun||14||3|
|Forest Research Centre for Eco-Rehabilitation, Prayagraj||1||2|
|Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur||1||3|
|Forest Research Centre for Skill Development, Chhindwara||1||2|
|Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur||2||1|
|Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bengaluru||–||1|
|Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat||2||3|
|Forest Research Centre for Bamboo & Rattan, Aizawl||1||1|
|Forest Research Centre for Coastal Ecosystem, Vishakapatnam||–||1|
|Institute of Forest Productivity, Ranchi||1||1|
Educational qualification :
- Deputy Conservator – All Candidates must complete any Graduate or any Post Graduate Degree from a Government recognized institute.
- Conservator – All applying applicants must possess any Graduate or any Post Graduate Degree from a Government recognized institute.
Application Fee Details :
All Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Salary Details :
- Conservator of Forests (CF) – Level 13 and 13A of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) – Levels 10, 11, 12 and 13 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
|Note: The Chief Conservator of Forests (CCF) in level 14 of the Pay Matrix may also apply for the Posts|
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply Offline :
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely and ensure the eligibility level.
- Download the ICFRE Recruitment Application form given below.
- Start filling the application form with all the necessary details.
- Paste your photograph and attach essential document copies.
- Submit the application to the ICFRE Dehradun address given below before the last date.
NOTE: Mention that “Application for the Post of _______ “on the envelope.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education,
P.O, New Forest
Dehra Dun – 248006.