Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research (IGCAR) has announced the vacancy for 130 posts for the post of hand opentente on the official website. To apply for these recruitments, you can go online and get all the information and the application form for this recruitment was started from April 10, 2019 and the last date for applying for this recruitment was 24 April 2019. If you are selected for this position, your job location will be Tamil Nadu. You can also visit our website for more information. In addition, if you want to apply for this recruitment then your minimum age is 16 years and the maximum age is 22 years. Your selection in this recruitment will be through interview.
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 Details :
- Name of the Organization: Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research (IGCAR)
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
- No of Vacancies: 130
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu
- Official Website: www.igcar.gov.in
Important Links :
|Apply Online Link
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important dates :
- Advertisement Date: 5th April 2019
- Starting Date to apply: 10th April 2019
- Last Date to apply Online: 24th April 2019
- IGCAR Exam Date 2019: Updated Soon
Educational qualification :
Applicants should have passed 8th/10th/12th Standard/SSLC examination under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age – 16 Years
- Maximum Age – 22 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PWD+OBC – 13 Years
- PWD+SC/ST – 15 Years
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||07|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||08|
|Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance||02|
|PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)||07|
Application Fee Details :
There is no application fee details here, Please Check Official Notification given below.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Interview.
How To Apply Online :
- Firstly, Visit KPTCL Official Website www.kptcl.com
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Now, Click on Official Notification given below.
- Read the Pdf and check if you satisfy the eligibility criteria given above.
- No Click on KPTCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link.
- Enter all the asked details without any mistake
- Upload Scanned Copies of necessary documents if necessary.
- Do not forget to upload a copy of your latest passport sized photograph.
- Now, pay application fee prescribed by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL).
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete KPTCL Engineers Recruitment Process.