Step by step guide to apply online joint commissioner (JC) post at Income Tax Recruitment :-
Information of new jobs has come out in the Income Tax Department. Office of the Principal Income Tax Commissioner has released the income tax recruitment 2021 notification for joint commissioner vacancies.
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply on this page on income tax page 2021 after the official release of the notification.
Candidates have to submit their applications for income tax vacancy 2021 through online or offline mode.
Applicants applying for the post of joint commissioner in income tax department vacancy 2021 have to apply before the last date 03 May 2021.
Check the income tax department eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit in the following sections of this page.
Also, to know more about Income Tax Jobs 2021 visit www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Q- How to apply in income tax department for joint commissioner (JC) post ?
Q- What is the Maximum salary of income tax officer?
Q- What is the starting date to apply income tax joint commissioner (JC) post recruitment?
Starting Date to Apply: 03rd March 2021
Q- What is the last date to apply income tax joint commissioner (JC) post recruitment?
Q- What is the age limit to apply income tax department for joint commissioner (JC) post ?
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 < Highlights> :-
- Board Name: Income Tax Department
- Name of the Posts: Joint Commissioner (JC)
- Number of Vacancies: Various vacancy
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Official Website: www.incometaxbangaluru.in
Direct Links to Apply Online :-
||Income Tax Notification|
|Application Form||Income Tax Form|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Income Tax Department Vacancy 2021 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply: 03rd March 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 03rd May 2021
Educational Qualification Details :-
- Candidates should hold Analogous Posts on regular basis.
Age limit Details :-
- Candidates maximum age limit is 56 years.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :-
Candidates selection will be based on test/ interview.
Salary Details for Income Tax Recruitment 2021:-
Selected applicants for income tax vacancy 2021 will get a Salary of Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100/-
How to apply online for Income Tax Department Vacancy 2021?
- First go to the income tax department recruitment 2021 notification provided below
- Read the full notification fully.
- Make sure that you satisfy the listed eligibility conditions.
- Click on the apply online link provided below.
- Fill the all necessary details.
- Mention copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form to complete the IT department recruitment 2021 process.
- Applications via post or email will be acceptable.
Room No. 51-II, North Block, Department of
Ministry of Finance, New Delhi 110001