Join Indian Navy SSC Engineer Officer Recruitment 2021 Online Form Notification: Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) officer for the Extended Naval Orientation Course commencing from 22 January at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible unmarried male candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 through the official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 26 June 2021.
It is to be noted that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein no Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) will be conducted for the AT-22 course to shortlist the candidate for SSB. is going. The final merit list for admission will be prepared on the basis of SSB marks only.
Indian Navy has released an official notification announcing 50 vacancies for SSC General Service (GS/X) and Hydro Cadre Entries at INA Kerala for Extended Naval Orientation Course commencing in January 2022 for Short Service Commission (SSC). is of. Unmarried male candidates interested in the courses can apply online for which the application process has started on 11th June 2021 and will be active till 26th June 2021. For more details about SSC officer courses and recruitment in the Indian Navy see details along with the requirements of the application form and steps to complete the form from the article below.
You Also Read This:- DSSSB Recruitment 2021- How to Apply for 7236 TGT, Patwari, LDC & Other Post
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Posts||Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer|
|Online Application Start Date||11th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||26th June 2021|
|Course Commenced||January 2022 onwards|
|Eligibility||Only Indian Unmarried Male|
- Application Begin: 12/06/2021
- Last Date for Registration: 26/06/2021
- Last Date Complete Form: 26/06/2021
- SSB Interview Date: July 2021
To apply for the posts of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer, a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria related to educational qualification as well as age limit.
The Candidates must have done BE/B.Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
The candidate should be born Between 02 July 1997 & 01 January 2002
- UR / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates in Indian Navy Officers Entry Recruitment 2021.
|SSC General Service (GS/X)||47|
The shortlisting will be based on the preference of entries and marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree up to the fifth semester. Candidates holding the Navy ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps will be provided 5% relaxation in cut-off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, at the time of extension of relaxation, the essential educational qualification of 60% marks in a qualifying degree will be required at the subsequent stage of shortlisting and selection of candidates. The detailed information is mentioned in the official notification.
- Join Indian Navy, Engineer issued as a short service commissioner officer recruitment for executive branch candidate can apply between 12/06/2021 to 26/06/2021.
- Candidates Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Navy Executive Branch Recruitment 2021.
Kindly check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly prepare the scan documents related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- One must preview and go through all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then to be submitted. If you do not have the required application fee then your form is not complete.
- Take a printout of the last submitted form.
The Candidate Should Be Born Between 02 January 1997 & 01 July 2002
SSB Interviews Will Be Tentatively Scheduled From Jul 21 Onwards At Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata
26 June 2021