Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced the vacancy for 67 GROUP posts on the official website. To apply for these recruitments, you can go online and get all the information and the application form for this recruitment was started from 4th April 2019 and the last date for applying for this recruitment was 23rd April 2019. If you are selected for this position, your job location will be Karnataka. You can also visit our website for more information. In addition, if you want to apply for this recruitment then your maximum age is 35 years. Your selection in this recruitment will be through interview.
KPSC Group C Notification 2019-20 :
|Name of the Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Group C|
|No. of Vacancies||67|
|Starting Date||4th April 2019|
|Last Date||23rd April 2019|
|Category||Government Jobs in Karnataka|
Important Links :
|Official NotificationPdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
Important dates :
|Advertisement Notification Date||3rd April 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||3rd April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd April 2019|
|KPSC Group C Examination Date||Update Soon|
Educational qualification :
Applicants should have passed 10th Class or 12th Class/Intermediate from a recognized university or institution.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age for all – 18 Years
- Maximum Age for General/OBC – 35 Years
- For Cat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – 38 Years
- For SC/ST/Reserved Candidates – 40 Years
- SC/ST: 10 Years
- OBC: 08 Years
- Un-Reserved: 05 Years
- Others: 05 to 10 Years
Application Fee Details :
- General Candidates – Rs.600/-
- 2A/2B/3A/3B – Rs.300/-
- Ex-SErvicemen – Rs.50/-
- SC/ST/PW – No Application Fee
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Art and Craft Teacher||48|
|Group C Vacancies|
|Junior Impressionist (Civil)||19|
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
How To Apply Online :
- Firstly, Visit KPSC Official Website
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Now, Click on Official Notification given below.
- Read the Pdf and check if you satisfy the eligibility criteria given above.
- No Click on KPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link.
- Enter all the asked details without any mistake
- Upload Scanned Copies of necessary documents if necessary.
- Do not forget to upload a copy of your latest passport sized photograph.
- Now, pay application fee prescribed by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPSC).
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete KPSC Engineers Recruitment Process.