KVIC Recruitment 2020-21
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has just announced 75 posts for Young Professionals through the official website. It is accepting applications for these posts online and the initial date to apply for this post is 6th December 2019. Candidates who want to apply for the Young Professionals 2019 recruitment must submit their applications before 10th January 2020. This recruitment is done through the Central Government. And after getting selected in it, your job location can be anywhere in India.
KVIC Recruitment 2020-21 Notification Details :
|Name of the Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)|
|Post Name||Young Professionals|
|Starting date to apply||6th December 2019|
|Closing date to apply||10th January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in the office of KVIC in India.|
Important Links for KVIC Jobs 2020-21 :
|Official Notification – KVIC Notification PDF
Apply Online Link – KVIC Online Application 2019
Important Dates :
Educational qualification :
Candidates must have Master Degree/ Post-Graduation or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized University and should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- 03 Years
Age Limit Details :
Maximum – 27 Years
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Shortlisting based on qualification & experience and interview.
Salary Details :
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- Conveyance Rs. 2,500/- to Rs. 3,000/-
How to Apply Online at KVIC Recruitment Notification 2020 :
- At first, open KVIC Official website i.e. www.kvic.org.in
- Search for the Official Notification on Home Page.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the instructions given in it carefully.
- Ensure that, you meet all the above-provided eligibility conditions.
- Now, click on the Apply Online link provided below
- Fill in an application form in a prescribed format.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Finally, hit on SUBMIT button to complete your application process
- Help Desk number: 022-26714267 between 10 AM and 5 PM on working days for queries other than online
- Application form candidates may send email to [email protected]