Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has announced 44 vacancies for the post of Assistant Director, Deputy Director and Joint Director on its official website. This recruitment is done by the Central Government Jobs and if you want to apply online in it, then you must submit your form before 01st July 2019. You can see on our website for more information. If you are going to apply online for the post of Assistant Director, Deputy Director and Joint Director then your maximum age should be 56 years and For know about the charging application fee details may go to the official website.
EPFO Recruitment 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director, Deputy Director and Joint Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduation|
|No of Vacancies||44|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||1st July 2019|
|Job Location||Delhi, Head Office|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Important Links :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important dates :
|Advertisement Date||21st May 2019|
|Starting Date||21st May 2019|
|Last Date||1st July 2019|
Educational qualification :
If applicants having any graduation degree then they can apply for their related post. and more information download the notification.
Age Limit Details :
- Maximum Age – 56 Years
Vacancies Details :
|Assistant Director, Deputy Director and Joint Director||44|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Joint Director (IS)||06|
|Deputy Director (IS)||12|
|Assistant Director (IS)||24|
Salary Details :
- Director (IS) – Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.2,15,900/- per month (Level 13)
- Joint Director (IS) – Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month (Level 12)
- Deputy Director (IS) – Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- per month (Level 11)
- Assistant Director (IS) – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- per month (Level 10)
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply Online :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.