LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT RECRUITMENT 2020
Parliament of India, Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi has announced 21 vacancies for Parliamentary Reporter through the official website. It is searching for good and qualified candidates to fill these posts. Candidates who wish to take their career to new heights through Lok Sabha Secretariat jobs can grab this golden opportunity and submit their application before the last date 28th January 2020.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Parliament of India, Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Name of Post||Parliamentary Reporter|
|Starting date of application||Started|
|Closing date of application||28th January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Important Links to Apply Offline :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Online Application||28th January 2020|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2020 Details :
|Post Name||Category||Total Vacancies|
Educational qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/Hindi.
- Certificate in computer course recognized by AICTE/NIELIT or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of the course as prescribed by NIELIT.
Age Limit Details :
- Maximum – 40 Years
Salary Details :
- Level 10 – (Rs. 56100 – 177500) in the Pay Matrix
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Shorthand Test, Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply Offline at Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2020?
- Click on the Official Notification PDF link below
- Read the details carefully and make you are eligible
- Download the Offline Application form using the link below
- Fill the Application form either in English or in Hindi
- Attach photograph and documents, as required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- The candidates may take a print out of the same.
- Send the duly filled application form to the following Registered Postal address along with required documents on or before the last date 28th January 2020.
Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
The Recruitment Branch,
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Room No. 521,
Parliament House Annexe,