NABARD RECRUITMENT 2020
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has come with new 73 posts for Office Attendant Group ‘C through its official website and application forms for the post of Office Attendant Group ‘C are being accepted from 25 December 2019 and Any candidate who wants to submit their application in this recruitment must submit their application before 12 January 2020. This recruitment has come out from Central Government and if you want any more information about it, then you must download the official notification once.
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant Group ‘C|
|Number of Vacancies||73 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||25th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12th January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Website||www.nabard.org (OR) www.nabcons.com|
Important Links to apply at NABARD Careers 2020 :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (LIVE NOW)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|Notification Release Date||25th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th January 2020|
NABARD Office Attendant Vacancy 2020 Details :
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Office Attendant Group ‘C||73|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Jammu & Kashmir||01|
Educational qualification :
Office Attendant Group ‘C ‘– All applicants must have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWBD – 10 Years
- Ex‐Servicemen – 3 Years
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re‐married – 10 Years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989 – 5 Years
Application Fee Details :
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXS – Rs.50/-
- Others – Rs. 450/-
Salary Details :
Basic pay of Rs.10940/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.10940-380(4)-12460-440(3)-13780-520(3)-15340- 690(2)-16720-860(4)-20160-1180(3)-23700 applicable to Office Attendants in Group ‘C’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 24000/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates can selected in this job through Online Tests and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How to apply at NABARD Recruitment Notification 2020 :
- Firstly, visit NABARD Official website i.e. www.nabard.org
- Check for the NABARD Recruitment Notification pdf below.
- Ensure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Candidates should register themself on the application
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your application process.