National Council of Educational Research (NCERT) has announced 17 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in PB-I on the official website. National Council of Educational Research (NCERT) is inviting the candidates for these vacancies who is under 27 years. Those who have 12th passe can apply online for this recruitment. More information may be needed to apply for this recruitment, which will be found on our page below and you can download the official notification before applying. National Council of Educational Research (NCERT) will select candidates through written exams, and interviews.
NCERT Recruitment for LDC 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||National Council of Educational Research (NCERT)|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in PB-I|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass|
|No of Vacancies||17|
|Starting Date to Apply||25th June 2019|
|Last Date to apply||10th July 2019|
|NCERT LDC Examination Date 2019||To be notified soon|
|Examination Centre||New Delhi/Delhi|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru & Shillong|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Important Links :
|NCERT Recruitment Notification Pdf & Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vacancies Details :
|Persons With Disability (PWD)||05|
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who have 12th pass from recognized university may apply online his form for this recruitment.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 27 years
Application Fee Details :
- No Application Fee charge from any category candidates.
Salary Details :
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through written examination and Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
|Notification Release Date||25th June 2019|
|Starting Date||25th June 2019|
|Last Date||6th July 2019|
How to Apply Online :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.