Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released vacancies for the posts of 623 RBI Assistant, this information has just been released on its official website, www.rbi.org.in, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has filled up to 623 RBI Assistant post. Those who are willing to work and who do their work with sincerity and dedication. This job is provided through the Center Government of India; Job Location All Over India for candidates. All Information will be updates soon on this page. For more information candidates can check the all information given below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details :
|Name of the board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||RBI Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||623 (approx)|
|Starting Date to Apply||Will be released soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be released soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Important Links :
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|RBI Assistant Syllabus||Click Here|
|RBI Assistant Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|Starting Date||Yet To be Announced|
|Last Date||Yet To be Announced|
Educational Qualification :
All candidates must have graduate from the University/Board recognized by Government of India.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD General – 10 Years
- PWD OBC – 13 Years
- PWD SC/ST – 15 Years
- Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
- Categorized Women – 10 years
Salary Details :
- Rs. 14,650/- PM( i.e. 13,150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only).
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
Category Wise Details
Application Fee Details :
- OBC/General – Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PWD/XS – Rs. 50/-
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Prelims Examination, Mains Examination and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.