Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced 199 vacancies for the post of Grade ‘B’ Officer on its official website and applications are being submitted online for these recruitments. If you have not yet submitted your application, you can submit your application online before 11th October 2019. After being selected for the position of Grade ‘B’ Officer, your job location will be in All Over India and this recruitment is done by the central government.
RBI Grade B Notification 2019 Details :
|Name of the Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Examination||RBI Grade B Officer Examination 2019|
|Name of the Post||Grade ‘B’ Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||199|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11th October 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
RBI GRADE B NOTIFICATION 2019, RBI GRADE B officer NOTIFICATION 2019, RBI GRADE B Officer Examination 2019 , RBI GRADE B NOTIFICATION 2019 Apply Online, GRADE B NOTIFICATION 2019 , GRADE B Officer NOTIFICATION 2019,
Important Links :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th October 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||11th October 2019|
|Phase – I Examination||9th November 2019|
|Phase – II Examination (General)||1st December 2019|
|RBI Grade-B- DEPR / DSIM Paper-II & III||2nd December 2019|
Educational qualification :
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|DR – General||All Candidates must have minimum of 60% in Degree, 10th and 12th Examinations|
|DR – DEPR||Must have master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a
minimum of 55% marks
|DR – DSIM||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years|
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
RBI Grade B Notification Age Relaxation:
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- General – 10 years
- SC/ ST – 13 years
- PWD – 15 years
Application Fee Details :
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|DR – General||156|
|DR – DEPR||20|
|DR – DSIM||23|
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination. (Phase I, II & III) and Interview.
Salary Details :
- Pay Level – Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400
- Initial Basic Pay – Rs. 35,150/-
- Basic Pay after 9 years – Rs. 50,900/-
How to Apply Online :
- Click on to the Apply Online link available at below page.
- Fill in your personal details, contact details, educational details which are asked for.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Now proceed to the payment option to pay the Application Fee.
- Do check with the Application form whether the entered credentials are completely correct.
- Download and Take a printout of the application for future references.