Revenue and Forest Department Karnataka (Maha Talathi Bharti 2019) has declared 21 vacancies for the post of Village Accountant, through its official website, and this recruitment is being done through the Central Government. Candidates can go to the official website and check the full information first and then submit your form online. In order to apply for this recruitment candidates are required to have the marksheet of Intermediate. The last date for applying for this recruitment is July 1st, 2019.
Revenue Department Recruitment Karnataka 2019-20 Details :
- Name of the Organization: Revenue and Forest Department Karnataka (Maha Talathi Bharti 2019)
- Name of the Posts: Village Accountants (VA)
- No of Vacancies: 21
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Hassan, Karnataka
- Official Website: hassan-va.kar.nic.in
Important Links :
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: 25th June 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th June 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 1st July 2019
Educational Qualification :
All candidates must have intermediate marksheet for apply in these vacancies.
Age Limit Details :
- SC/ST Candidates – 18 to 40 Years
- 3A, 3B, 3C, 2A – 18 to 38 Years
- General Candidates – 18 to 35 Years
Application Fee Details :
- General Candidates – Rs.300/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, Women & Ex-Servicemen – Rs.150/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.25/-
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Village Accuountants (VA)||21|
Salary Details :
- Rs.21,400/- to Rs.42,000/- per month
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply Online :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.