Revenue Department New Delhi, Karnataka has declared 54 vacancies for the post of ACCOUNTANT , through its official website, and this recruitment is being done through the Central Government. Candidates can go to the official website and check the full information first and then submit your form online. In order to apply for this recruitment candidates are required to have the B.Com. The last date for applying for this recruitment is June 20, 2019.
Revenue Department Recruitment 2019-20 Details :
- Name of the Organization: Revenue Department New Delhi, Karnataka
- Name of the Posts: Accountant
- No of Vacancies: 54
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: New Delhi
Important Links :
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: 1st June 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st June 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th June 2019
Educational Qualification :
All candidates must have B. Com from a recognized board for apply in these vacancies.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age – 18 Years
- Maximum age – 35 Years
Application Fee Details :
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Salary Details :
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply Online :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.
Office of the Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue,
Central Board of Direct Taxes,
9th Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.