SBI Careers 2020: Apply for 3850 – Circle Based Officer (CBO) Vacancy :-
SBI Recruitment 2020 | 3850 Circle Based Officer (CBO) Posts : State Bank of India announced an employment notification for the recruitment of more than 3850 candidates for Circle based officer posts.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as a circle based officer in State Bank of India.
Selected candidates will be posted in the applicable circle only. Candidates who have completed graduation or equivalent qualification can apply online for SBI Jobs 2020.
Read the full article and check the official notification to ensure that you are eligible for SBI Clerk recruitment.
You can see information about education, age limit, salary scale, salary, application fee etc.
Apply from 27 July 2020 to 16 August 2020. For regular updates about SBI Recruitment 2020 visit this page.
SBI CBO 2020 Recruitment < Apply Online > :-
As per the latest recruitment notification, there are huge job opportunities for various posts in SBI.
People can apply here for SSC Constable Jobs 2020. State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following circle based officers posts.
Interested candidates can read all the details given below.
If eligible, they can start applying online for Circle Based Officer Vacancies 2020.
To know more about the candidates, the official website link is given below.
State Bank of India CBO Jobs 2020 – Overview :-
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Number of Vacancies||3850|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
|Starting date of application||27th July 2020|
|Closing date of application||16th August 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important Links for SBI Recruitment 2020-21:-
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|SBI CBO Officer Admit Card||Download Here|
|SBI Syllabus||Download Here|
|SBI Previous Paper||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for SBI CBO Jobs 2020 :
|Starting date of application||27th July 2020|
|Last date of application||16th August 2020|
Academic Qualification for State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 :-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates applying for a state’s vacancies are required to produce 10th or 12th grade marksheets / certificates from which the specific local language of the applicable state is studied as a subject.
Experience – Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as a Circle Based Officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank to apply for SBI Careers.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years (Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990)
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
Selection Process for SBI Job Vacancies:
- Merit list (Shortlist)
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for SBI Bank Recruitment 2020:
The initial hypothesis of the selected candidates will be on the scale of JMGS-I (23700-980 / 7-30560-1145 / 2-32850- 1310 / 7-42020), which will be an increment of Rs 23,700 / – plus at the start of the scale. .
SBI Online Application Fee:
- General/ EWC/ OBC – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Nill
- Payment Mode: Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Procedure for Uploading Document :
- Each document will have different links to upload.
- Click on the related link “Upload”
- Browse and select the location where the JPG or JEPG or PDF file is saved.
- Click on it, select the file and click on the ‘Upload by’ button.
- Click the preview key to confirm that the document is uploaded and accessible before uploading.
- If the file size and format are not determined, an error message will be displayed
- Uploaded documents cannot be edited / changed once uploaded / submitted.
- After uploading the photograph / signature in the online application form, the candidates should check that the pictures are clear and uploaded correctly.
- If the photograph or signature does not appear prominently, the candidate can edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature before submitting the form.
How to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
- Download the official notification given below.
- Read all the details carefully, the characters can proceed.
- Click on the SBI Apply Online link.
- Candidates will be required to register online through the bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or. https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- After registration, the candidates have to pay the required application fee through online mode using debit card / credit card / internet banking.
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- Now, attach copies of your photo and other necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and take a print out of the application form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are the latest updates of SBI Recruitment 2020?
Recently, SBI has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of more than 3850 candidates for Circle based officer posts.
2. What is the latest update about the SBI Circle-based officers (CBO) recruitment in 2020?
Applications have been invited from eligible Indian citizens for 3850 appointments as Circle Based Officers (CBOs) in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply from 27 July 2020 to 16 August 2020. An online link is available on this webpage.
3. Where can I get the notification for SBI recruitment in 2020?
Applicants can get SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 notification from this page. Here we have provided a direct link to download the notification for SBI Recruitment in 2020.
About State Bank of India (SBI):
State Bank of India is a state-owned multinational public sector banking and financial services company in India.
SBI Headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the largest public sector bank in India. SBI has 13,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices worldwide.
It is one of the oldest banks in the Indian subcontinent. SBI has its roots in the 19th century and was established in the year 1806 under the name Bank of Calcutta.
Later it was renamed Imperial Bank of India and in 1955 it was renamed as State Bank of India.
In addition, it was nationalized on 2 June 1956. State Bank of India is headed by Arundhati Bhattacharya.
Getting a job at State Bank of India is really a good chance to give you a place in public sector banks.
Therefore, check this page frequently to know the latest SBI recruitment details for various posts like Probationary Circle Based Officer (PO), Specialist Circle Based Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk posts.