SBI Clerk Online Form 2020
State Bank of India SBI has come with new 8134 Clerk (JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) Vacancy 2020 and It is looking for good and qualified candidates to fill these posts. This is a very good opportunity for the candidates who wanted to get a job in State Bank of India SBI. This opportunity can give a new twist to your life and can take you to a new heights. Those candidates who want to apply online in this recruitment can submit their applications online from 3rd Jan 2020 and must submit their application before 26 January 2020.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Online Form Details :
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India SBI|
|Name of the Post||Clerk (JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)|
|No. of Vacancies||8134 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||03 Jan 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||26 January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Important Links to apply online :
Download Pattern / Syllabus
Important Dates :
- Notification Issued :02/01/2020
- Application Begin :03/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/01/2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee :26/01/2020
- Last Date Complete Form :26/01/2020
- Exam Date Prelim: February / March 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre : February 2020
- Pre Result Declared : April 2020
- Exam Date Mains : 19/04/2020
- Admit Card Available :April 2020
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Junior Associates (Regular Post)||3447||1803||1214||746||790|
Junior Associates (Backlog Post)
Educational qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age – 20 Years
- Maximum age – 28 Years
Application Fee Details :
- General / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH in All Category : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card, UPI, or Pay the SBI Clerk Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode, Submit to Any Branches of State Bank of India
Selection Procedure :
Candidates can selected in this job through written examination and interview.
How to Apply Online :
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in State Health Society, Bihar
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.