Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as Indian Oil, is a central government-owned oil and gas company and is headquartered in Delhi. Indian Oil is the country’s largest commercial enterprise. Indian Oil is the top company in Fortune India list. In the year 2017, Indian Oil was ranked first in India’s ‘Top 50 Best Companies to Work For’ list. Indian Oil employs about 600 places in the country. These include refineries, pipelines, terminals, marketing units such as bottling plants, bulk storage terminals, aviation fuel stations, retail / consumer / lubricant stalls and R&D centers.
What are the jobs in IOCL?
Indian Oil is a public sector undertaking (PSU) in which government jobs, from all the trainees to top management positions in various functional areas, go out from time to time, like all other government companies. Indian Oil jobs can be updated through employment news, dailies and portals providing information on government jobs or mobile applications published from the Publication Department of the Government of India.
Indian Oil visits several premier business management institutes for campus recruitment, and selects IITs, NITs and other recognized technical institutes and MBA students from the engineering students studying in the final year and IOCL. Chartered Accountant recruits from various centers of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
IOCL Jobs -:
One of the major options of entry in Indian Oil is open recruitment as a trainee, which is more than all departments, eg – Management / Engineer, Accounts, Medical, Lab Officer, Scientist, Sales & Marketing, Public Relations, Human Resource management occurs in information technology, managerial, etc. For entry to management trainee positions at junior-most level, candidates are required to have a first class masters degree in the concerned department. Along with this, candidates are required to pass GATE / NET (according to the department / subject).
In Indian Oil, candidates are selected for the post of Trainee / Apprentice in most cases, through shortlisting based on GATE / NET score and then through group discussion and personal interview. In the interview, the successful candidates are appointed as trainees in the concerned department at the location from the appointment, which is fixed for a fixed period. After the completion of the Trainee / Apprenticeship period, the candidates are given permanent appointment to regular posts.
Selection Procedure of IOCL :
All those Indian citizens who have obtained bachelor’s degree in subjects like civil, chemical, electrical and mechanical engineering, can apply for the recruitment of IOCL through GATE 2020 by visiting the official website. Whichever candidates will be selected will be selected for the post of Graduate Engineer and Officer, based on their GST 2020 score and performance. Apart from this, the selection of candidates will also be done on the basis of personal interview.
The company organizes the selection process each year to select new candidates. This process is completed in three rounds. The company selects candidates through the GATE exam. The details of which are as follows –
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Academic Criteria For IOCL :-
Whoever the candidates are, want to know what should be the Academy Criteria to get a job in IOCL, then tell them that you need a minimum of 60% in B.Tech with Tenth and Twelfth and if you have a gap of 1 year. , You can still apply for a job at IOCL.
How to get job in IOCL :-
In Indian Oil Corporation Limited, candidates are selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview. Whichever candidates pass the written examination are called for personal interview. The questions asked in IOCL interview can be about personal life, educated qualifications, work experience, purpose and goals etc. It is seen how the candidate has performed in both rounds in the final selection. Only then are they appointed as permanent employees of IOCL.
Recruitment of officers in Indian Oil is done through either campus selection or open selection. Induction in IOCL is done at junior level which is grade-A and mid level induction is not practiced in IOCL. If the candidates wishing to join the Indian Oil Organization fulfill their eligibility criteria, they can apply by visiting the official website.
Once candidates are selected for IOCL job through GATE or CLAT, they will have to undergo a written examination. After which shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. As per government guidelines, candidates are finally listed for appointment based on the number of vacancies and reservation.
What is Selection Process of IOCL Recruitment through GATE?
- Candidates who pass the respective subject in GATE 2020 will be eligible to be shortlisted if they meet the criteria. IOCL presents the shortlisting status of candidates on its official website.
- The candidates who will be shortlisted will have to participate in group discussion, group task and personal interview to assess various aspects of knowledge, skills, attitude and aptitude. IOCL will be recruited in a similar manner.
- The final selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of his / her qualifying discipline. If the candidate wants to add his / her name to the IOCL merit list then he / she is required to get minimum 40% marks in Group Discussion, Group Task and Personal Interview.
Guidelines for IOCL Medical Examination:-
The IOCL medical examination will be conducted by the Medical Officer of the Corporation, Authorized Medical Officer, Designated Nominated Hospitals. Which will be the competent officer to certify the candidate as medically fit / unfit / temporarily unfit. However IOCL also reserves the right to re-examine or review a medical report.
- The photo of the candidate will be sent to the Medical Department duly verified by the HR Department.
- Fingerprints / Impressions of the left hand to the candidate: The examining doctor should provide all the finger impressions of the left hand for the same place and be duly signed by the candidate.
- In such cases, the Corporation shall reimburse the fee for consultation / testing on production of necessary money receipts duly countered by the Medical Officer of the Corporation.
- Where there is no facility available for any medical or medical examination, the candidate will be sent to the laboratory by a competent medical and medical expert so that they can be properly examined.
- If the candidate has any disease that declares him permanently unfit and is not curable even within a period of more than 8 weeks, then the candidate should be sent for re-examination on doctor’s advice in the prescribed form by HR department Will go. A doctor conducting Part-IV examination in the pre-employment examination shall declare the candidate medically fit, upon re-examination, on satisfying that the short term candidate’s disease is cured.
- If there is a pregnancy case of 24 weeks or more at the time of medical examination, the candidate will be temporarily declared unfit. Which cannot be completed even after 6 weeks of miscarriage or 3 months after imprisonment. The candidate will have to undergo a fresh medical examination of fitness after that period.
- The chest of a male should be a minimum of 79 centimeters and the minimum extension should be 5 centimeters. This process will not apply to women.
- A fresh X-ray of the chest of the candidates will also be done which should be within normal limits and any other radiological examination can be conducted if required.
- The selected candidates will be further examined in medical examination such as biochemical tests, ECG and other special tests will be done according to the routine, which should be within the normal time frame and if there is any problem it should be such that the candidate’s hits To be corrected before happening.
Selection Process of IOCL through CLAT :-
IOCL is frequently recruited and law officers are often recruited through CLAT. To apply for the CLAT exam, the candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the law field.
The short list of candidates for personal interview and further selection process is based on their CLAT score card. If the candidates want to register themselves for various law posts then they can visit the official website of IOCL.
Applicants who are selected as Law Officers Grade A have a starting salary of ₹ 24900. Apart from this, they are also given dearness allowance and other allowances from time to time, but these children will be accepted only as per the revised rules.
Exam Pattern of Gate Exam:-
The total time that will be given to the candidate for the written examination is 180 minutes. The first paper has one third negative marking. However, in case of numerical ability section only, no negative marking will be done. The details of which are as follows –
- Aptitude section : In the Aptitude section, questions based on data interpretation, graphs, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. will come up. Apart from this, basic maths questions like time / speed / distance / algebra / arithmetic / isomerism / geometry / permutation and combinations etc. will also come up. If you talk about English language then questions like how to use grammar and fill in the blanks will come up.
- Technical Section : In the technical section, the candidate will be asked questions of engineering subjects.
|Section||No. of questions|
Salary and other benefits in Indian Oil :-
In Indian Oil, pay scales are given according to the scale and standards set according to different positions in different departments, which is considered to be quite good scale. Amendments are also made in Indian Oil’s pay system from time to time in accordance with the recommendations of the salary income tax. In addition to good salary, Indian Oil also offers a variety of facilities. All employees are provided with the best medical facilities. Apart from medical and medical facilities, there are also refinery townships where employees are provided accommodation. Facilities such as holiday homes are also provided to employees.
How to Apply at IOCL :-
The candidates who are applying are applied by different methods according to the posts, there are always two modes of application process, online mode and offline mode.
For Offline Mode :- Those candidates who want to apply offline, they must first go to the official website and download the application form in the prescribed format. After that, the candidate should read the complete details of the application form carefully and then fill in all the information sought in it, which will include personal details, educational qualification, work experience details etc. IOCL application fee will be paid for the application process by challan and demand draft. Any candidate applying offline should send the application form along with attested copies of his documents to the following address. HR Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, New Delhi.
For Online Mode :- Whichever candidates want to submit their application online, first go to the official website and then click on the career option. After that upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature. Fill your application form carefully and you can pay your application fee through net banking debit card.
|Note – Stay connected with us for IOCL recruitment 2020 and other information related to the selection process of IOCL and for any other information, please comment in the comment box.|