SSC Selection Post VIII Online Form 2020 :
Staff Selection Commission SSC, New Delhi and Regional of Pan India has just announced the latest vacancies form for the Selection Post VIII Under Various Intermediate, Graduate, PG Level Post Recruitment 2020. Any candidate who wants to apply online in this SSC Selection Post recruitment 2020 should read the entire notification carefully before applying and you can check below for all types of information. Submit your application before the last date to apply.
Staff Selection Commission SSC is the full form of SSC. If the candidates want to know the full form of any company, then they can check their full form by going to its official notification or on its official website. Candidates who are going to apply online at SSC Selection Post 2020 for 1300 post must know what is the salary in SSC Selection Post 2020 , what is the eligibility criteria for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 ,how to apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020, what is the age limit for SSC Selection Post VIII Online Form 2020, how can I join in SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 ,how many vacancies are there in SSC Selection Post VIII Online Form 2020,what is the fees of SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 and what is the qualification for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 etc.
Any candidate who wants to apply online at SSC Selection Post VIII online form 2020 must download the official notification once before applying and check the starting date and last date correctly. Your initial date for applying is 21 February 2020 and all candidates must submit their application before 20 March 2020. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is looking for 1300+ educated and qualified candidates for the Selection Post VIII Under Various Intermediate, Graduate, PG Level Post Recruitment 2020.
SSC Various Selection Post VIII Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Selection Post VIII|
|Number of Vacancies||1300|
|Starting Date||21 February 2020|
|Last Date for receipt of Online applications||20 March 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Procedure||Examination & Interview|
Important Links to Apply online :
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 21/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/03/2020 Upto 05:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 23/03/2020
- Last Date Offline Payment : 25/03/2020
- CBT Exam Date : 10-12 June 2020
- Admit Card Available : June 2020
What is the Eligibility Criteria for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 ?
For Matric : Candidates who are going to apply online at SSC Various Selection Post VIII Recruitment 2020 must have Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
For Intermediate : Applicants who want to apply online at SSC Selection Post VIII Online Form 2020 must have 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
For Graduation : Candidates who are going to apply online at SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
What is the age limit for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020?
- 18-30 Years Post Wise as on 01/01/2020
What is the fees of SSC Selection Post Online Form 2020 ?
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Offline Mode Only
Region Name Who Conducted the Selection Post VIII Recruitment 2020 Details :
Central Region CR
Madhya Pradesh MPR
Northern Region NR Delhi
Eastern Region ER
Karnataka Kerala KKR
North East Region NER
North Western Region NWR
South Region SR
Western Region WR
How to apply for SSC Selection Post VIII Recruitment 2020 :
- The candidate should first visit the official website and then get all the information correctly.
- Candidate can apply between 21/02/2020 to 20/03/2020 at SSC 1300 Selection Post Recruitment 2020.
- Applicants read the notification before apply the recruitment application form in SSC Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly check and college the all document – eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly ready scan document related to recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submit the application form must check the preview and all column carefully.
- If candidate required to paying the application fee must submit. If you have not the required application fees your form is not completed.
- Take a print out of final submitted form.