UPSC Civil Services IAS / IFS Pre Change Exam Center 2020 :-
UPSC Civil Services IAS / IFS Recruitment 2020 :- Candidates who have applied for the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020 will be able to apply on the Commission’s application portal from July 7 tomorrow for a change in their examination center.
The option to change the examination center will be made available in two phases – between 7 July to 13 July and 20 July – 24 July 2020.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the option of re-selecting the examination center for jointly organizing the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020 and the Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2020.
Candidates have also announced the option of changing the examination center for UPSC Civil Services Main Examination 2020 and Indian Forest Service Main Examination 2020 as well.
The option of changing the Civil Services Examination 2020 Center by UPSC will be made available online to the candidates on the UPSC application portal, upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC IAS / IFS Pre Civil Services and Indian Forest Prelim Examination Change Exam Center 2020 < Apply Now > :-
According to the official information released on 1 July 2020 related to the option of changing the examination center by UPSC,
the option of changing the examination center for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination and Forest Service Preliminary and Main Examinations,
the Commission has given the candidates amid the current epidemic situation In view of the requests being made by the Commission in this regard.
Explain that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had announced the exam dates for the jointly organized Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020 and Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination on June 5, 2020.
According to which the preliminary examination is to be conducted on 4 October 2020.
However, the Commission in its notice stated that the change in the examination center changed by the candidates will be made according to the increased capacity or additional capacity of the examination to be conducted by that center, so that additional candidates can be conducted there.
Candidates who wish to amend the center for their above examinations will be able to apply on the application portal of the Commission within the stipulated date.
Candidates should note that the change in the examination center will be done on the basis of ‘first-application-first-all’.
UPSC Civil Services IAS / IFS Pre Change Exam Center 2020 < Full Details > :-
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Civil Services Preliminary Examination IAS and Indian Forest Services IFS Vacancy|
|Number of Vacancies||886|
|Last Date for Chagne Exam Center||13 July 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Procedure||Examination & Interview|
UPSC Civil Services IAS / IFS Pre Exam < Important Links > :-
For Change Exam Center
New Pre Exam Date is
04 October 2020
Download Pre Exam Postponed Notice
Pay Exam Fee
Re Print Application Form
UPSC Civil Services IAS / IFS Pre Exam < Important Dates > :-
- Application Begin :12/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/03/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 03/03/2020
- Old Pre Exam Date : 31/05/2020 (Postponed)
- New Pre Exam Date : 04/10/2020
- Last Date for Chagne Exam Center: 13/07/2020 upto 06 PM
- Admit Card Available : September 2020
UPSC Civil Services IAS / IFS Pre Exam 2020 < Educational Qualification > :-
- IAS : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
- IFS : Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent
UPSC Civil Services IAS / IFS Pre Exam 2020 < Age Limit Details > :-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPSC Civil Services IAS Pre Exam 2020 :
In a recent press release, the Union Public Service Commission has announced the exam dates for the Civil Services Examination for 2020.
A total of 886 posts have been called for the IAS and IFS Examination, 2020. Of these, 796 posts have been called Indian Administrative Services and the remaining 90 posts are called for Indian Forest Services.
The selection process is based on preliminary and Mains examination and has now been postponed by UPSC for preliminary examination.
UPSC Civil Services IAS Pre Exam 2020 :-
It is hereby informed that the UPSC IAS & IFS Pre Exam will be held on 31-May, 2020 and the candidates need to maintain a frequent check to get information about the aforesaid examination.
By providing their valid credentials, candidates will be able to download their admit card for the above examination.
Candidates are required to arrive at the examination venue on time as their pre-exam formalization will be done.
Career Swift wishes her a new career path and a bright future.
Instructions to download UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Admit Card 2020:-
- To download the admit card for their UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam, candidates have to go to the important link section given below.
- After getting the link, the candidates are required to click it to download their UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Admit Card.
- Candidates will be redirected to the login page, here they have to provide their following details:
- Registration Number
- date of birth
- Captcha code
- One has to click on the “Login” tab.
- Candidates can also download their UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Admit Card from the official site of UPSC.
How to fill the form :-
- UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service IAS / IFS Preliminary Examination Latest Jobs Recruitment 2020. Candidates can apply between 12/02/2020 to 03/03/2020
- Candidates read the notification before applying the recruitment application form in UPSC 2020.
- Please check all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details and do college.
- Prepared scan document related to admission admit card – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Please review the preview and all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.